• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cool story about a modder and why we should keep our eyes open

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Hi friends

I am sorry for my English

this guy did not behave well with me. I started the work and sent me the pieces. he sent me a green dial. it was not for 3135. I put my dial "gift" for him. and I sent her dial back. he angrily said that his dial was for 3135. I sent him the photos. he gave me a thief. he told me to pay for my job and to ship everything without assembly. I did so and did not want to pay me. then he realized he was wrong and apologized to me. but I felt offended. and I told him to pay me 225 € for the time lost, and the jobs I did. this guy will not have any more work for me.

if you want i have all the conversations on whatsapp. I'm sorry but I can tell you I stole the dial. and a bad thing
cqrjm.jpg

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
His English are not good, but i guess he wanted to type he did not steal the dial and that he sent it back

gamba66

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/15
he already does. For some hefty prices that if he was selling a JLC NSD, would have landed him with a staff hold

Ouch!!!

I admit im a tinkerer too but I only tinker for myself and I dont charge for it, its for the best for all of us [emoji23]

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
You keep it to yourself so others can get robbed....??
And they say we’re all one big happy family here

No. I stated plainly, if you want to know my experience, feel free to PM me. You can make your own judgement from that.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
he did not want to pay. service, re- brushing and shipping courier express

D

d4m.test

Well, if both of you have the watsupp, you can screenshot, hide and edit numbers, and post it...

2fake4u

20/9/16
he did not want to pay. service, re- brushing and shipping courier express
judging from the pics it wasnt rebrushed?

do we at least have some timegrapher pics or something saying it was at least serviced?

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY

Leave THE DIAL apart, not just push me to spend another 100 euros from another member, to have the watch finished.

I wanted to finish it. but you did not want to. then at the time of paying you did not behave well. and I did not want to continue the work. and you paid me for what I did

connor86

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/13
I wanted to finish it. but you did not want to. then at the time of paying you did not behave well. and I did not want to continue the work. and you paid me for what I did

Of course.
May i just tell you i’m really not that satisfied :)?

2fake4u

20/9/16
Is J Depp a supporting Vendor? if he is, should this be in his section? If he isnt, why isnt he since he is obviously providing services for a lot of members and profiting.

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/15
Not entirely no, he sent him a fully functioning assembled watch - now it's dismantled and can not technically be called a watch, as it's in pieces.

Yes you're correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gamba66

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/15
Is J Depp a supporting Vendor? if he is, should this be in his section? If he isnt, why isnt he since he is obviously providing services for a lot of members and profiting.

Not just him...

Backdoor sales comes to mind

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16

Sorry but I have a question: I understand that you send a black complete submariner with green bezel, dial and new hands. Is correct?
Because in photo I don’t see the black dial and I see only a green dial installed on the movement I don’t understand if this green dial was the one you send him, and I ask myself: where is yours? Yours was not installable, right?
And the other black parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.