• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cool story about a modder and why we should keep our eyes open

Status
Not open for further replies.

connor86

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/13
Guys: 225 euro for movement service plus rebrush.
That’s not the point, i repeate.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Not callin' you out...just saying there will be a different version...

B

Bob he's not the only one of these guys some call "tinkerers" not real "modders" that pull this kind of stuff. they sell on the M2M forum, the mods know who they are, but they manage to tiptoe that line between being stand up guys and scammers. Lesson learned from my personal experience, PM me if you want to know more.

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
Ouch ! Fortunately i am not the customer in this story; i find that very frustrating, annoying !
So if i understood well at the time you told him this wasn't your dial on the picture he becam nervous and stopped the work...? How this behaviour can exists for a "modder" ?

D

d4m.test

Dang ! you're sharp !

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

I was replying to 2fake4u because he said to send the watch to Jonny depp to fix the problems this "modder" has done.

I was saying that the modder was Jonny Depp to him.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

I was replying to 2fake4u because he said to send the watch to Jonny depp to fix the problems this "modder" has done.

I woke up on the floor again - and I apologise to you from the heart of my bottom.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Bob he's not the only one of these guys some call "tinkerers" not real "modders" that pull this kind of stuff. they sell on the M2M forum, the mods know who they are, but they manage to tiptoe that line between being stand up guys and scammers. Lesson learned from my personal experience, PM me if you want to know more.

TT Sub ?

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16

You didnt get the lowkey shade i was throwing

Did I miss your sarcasm on this post? Hope I did, lol

I need a Sarcastic font

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Well, I guessed the wrong modder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.