• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

ThePapabear71

29/11/15
I´ve got mine today. It´s a wonderfull peace and i love it really! It´s a V2 and lug width is 21mm too. If shipment is not to expensive, i will get my bracelet from Ryan when it´s available again.
In real, the watch is even more beautiful as the pictures can state it. It fits well on a 6.3 inch wrist and is very comfy to wear (even more, than my lighter 38mm Certina, that i wear for over 10 years now). The Strap of the V2 can be compared in quality with the straps from Natostrapsco.com what is enough for me. Eventually a 21 or 22mm strap would look a little better because of the new lughwith.

I am very happy with it and will give it much wrist time, even i got a lovely Panerai too today.

So, here is a wrist shot of my example:

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
I hope to get my QC pics tonight, otherwise it will be tomorrow. Can't wait

solly84

Known Member
26/8/15
I am wondering why they have changed the lug width!! Maybe to match the Gen...
Hopefully that's won't be problem fitting the v2 NATO to my v1 watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I wonder if they'll do the standard SM300 with a 21mm lug width as well becoz those are still 20mm on the current rep. An additional 1mm lug width for the case doesn't make much of a difference aesthetically though.

Tiz71

Patron
18/5/13
New Jersey USA
does anyone know where i can purchase the metal band for my spectre v2? not in love with nato strap and how it fits. and now i have 2 of the nato straps.

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
I ordered mine with both the nato and the SS bracelet, but the bracelet is back-ordered presently. As discussed above, hopefully the this additional 1mm in the lugs isn't contributing to the delay in the bracelet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macko

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/15
Hello guys,

I am here with ,,update" on my rep. It is stuck on the customs since Sunday, tracking writes ,,held for customs inspection" (yes, that, NOT,,handed over customs") and since many of you from EU already received it, I am pretty pissed of, because the dealer states that EU forwarding is completely safe... Well, you see. Anyway, in case of not receiving it, I expect to be given a full refund, as he states on the site.

Anyway, may I ask you guys from UK, Austria etc., for how long has been your watch stuck at customs? Thanks

AdamD

30/11/15
According to the boutique I got the gen NATO from the original Spectre watch has a 20mm lug and used a 20mm NATO strap, I specifically asked them for a replacement for my spectre when I was in there. I'll get a micrometer out later and check lugs on mine as I'm sure I ended up with a v1.5 as the No5 is early but it came with a NATO copy strap (which are crap). Since spoken to TD he's sending me a new ceramic with corrected no5 so be interesting to see what comes and size/fitting

The 300M the spectre is based on has anyone got that Rep? Does it differ at all as its been out a long time hasn't it? I'm tempted by one is there a good rep?

ThePapabear71

29/11/15
Anyway, may I ask you guys from UK, Austria etc., for how long has been your watch stuck at customs? Thanks

Mine did not stuck at all. There were about two or three hours between landing in UK and being processed to sort facilities.

I think, the wider lug width IS the reason, we have to wait for the bracelets at the moment. They have to produce new mountings or complete new bracelets, what for sure costs some time.

I love mine on the Nato but i would like to see how it looks with the bracelet for real.

Macko

30/11/15
Thanks for the info! It seems I am buggered, but as they say, when there's hope, there's life... Or as I say, when there's customs, there are problems, hahaha

jake99

14/11/15
Hello guys,

I am here with ,,update" on my rep. It is stuck on the customs since Sunday, tracking writes ,,held for customs inspection" (yes, that, NOT,,handed over customs") and since many of you from EU already received it, I am pretty pissed of, because the dealer states that EU forwarding is completely safe... Well, you see. Anyway, in case of not receiving it, I expect to be given a full refund, as he states on the site.

Mine more or less went straight through, just a couple of hours. I did have to pay extra vat on it though, are you sure there are not any extra charges to pay that are holding it up. With DHL I got a text and email to pay the extra £3 some odd.

jon2388

1/4/12
I have asked the TD i received my watch from how much they could supply a V2 NATO strap for; are we in agreement that $45 shipped is not worth it over the V1 then? I am waiting to hear from a jewellers for a price on the gen NATO but feeling it will be £180+...