• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
[/QUOTE]

Now id love to find these Bobby dazzlers on Ali

S???R?I????? :sharrkey:[/QUOTE]

Perfect

These might be slightly tougher to find in good quality

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Did anyone of you guys ordered a knife via aliexpress with delivery to germany?

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

namemyname

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/10/15
I think Alibaba hiring the ex apple investigator is just for press and media because that would be a revenue loss for the organization. Replica market doesn't harm them in any way except bad publicity so this is their way of shutting everyone up while not hurting their revenue stream

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
I think Alibaba hiring the ex apple investigator is just for press and media because that would be a revenue loss for the organization. Replica market doesn't harm them in any way except bad publicity so this is their way of shutting everyone up while not hurting their revenue stream
There's just as much crap for sale on ioffer. It's PR, they're not about to lose all those seller fees anytime soon

gashers82

1/1/14
Received my first order from AE after finding this thread. Two MB carbon Starwalker pens. Very impressed with the weight and build. Will check if the monteverde refills fit tomorrow. I may have also ordered a few cashmere scarves mentioned on here once or twice (thank you filo), but they are still on their travels:

And as it's a watch forum :

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
Just received in a box for my soon to be started Rep collection :)

Finish isn't perfect, bubbles and little marks but overall I'm pleased

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High...-Watch-Display-Packaging-Gift/1758848071.html

CMwi2ijm.jpg

vOi0c79m.jpg

2j0i1q8m.jpg

rocketdogbert

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/10/13
Uk
Use the Whatsapp number. They usually reply pretty quickly. I managed to message and get replies on December 24 about an order. I Purchased through Ali same day on the 24th. Items shipped on 26th and they're already on their way with tracking. Am blown away by the price and service so far. I'm just hoping when they arrive they'll be as good as everyone says.

cheers mate

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
How many days did it take to get to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time processing (ordered Nov 27) waybill says sent on Dec23rd it arrived on the 27th.
Funny thing it was a guy and his 2 buddies in a discount rental van that did the delivery, they hung around outside and had a smoke break after me signing for it?

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
Got a few things in my company mail didn't realize were sitting there: sry for size

Pen sets :)
UoMvRsKl.jpg

Some window tint: I have a overly curious neighbor, figured I give this a try!

L5zmocll.jpg

LED strips: Make some lighting for my soon to come watch photography :)

TcJgmlcl.jpg

Lacoste Polo: from the RL guy

TRw5u1Al.jpg

XGEBIvgl.jpg

long sleeve had narrow arms
fOpuPsAl.jpg

MontBlanc Bracelet:
uPwRDDtl.jpg

Northface coat for kid - very small
ZMHUiSvl.jpg

My Halloween costume - sometimes as the boss you gotta be you!
WvIn3xcl.jpg

Gag gift left under mates bed at xmas party. ..
ClC1xMGl.jpg

Meizu Note 2 phones:
6uluf1sl.jpg

31IqFy0l.jpg

Thin cotton pants: Brand = NO brand = no brand in listing
922LTefl.jpg

Watchbox xmas present:
GXwyO5El.jpg

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Got a few things in my company mail didn't realize were sitting there: sry for size

Pen sets :)
UoMvRsKl.jpg

Some window tint: I have a overly curious neighbor, figured I give this a try!

L5zmocll.jpg

LED strips: Make some lighting for my soon to come watch photography :)

Went Ham mate! [emoji23][emoji23] Love it! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Can you PM me the link for the seller of pens? How do you like them it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rikzaah

Known Member
26/11/15
Those are great! I will look as well.

I received my order of three montblanc pens today. First thing I did was compare with my gen that I've had for over twenty years....the reps actually feel better.

Could you give us the link?

jhillx

Horology Curious
18/4/11
Hi, just giving my opinion and maybe recommendation to keep this wonderful thread going. We the regulars of this thread read about Ali "trying" to hammer down on counterfeits, reps, etc.. If we keep showing the links of these great sellers for public eyes we might risk them getting shut down or something, which would be too bad.
So what we CAN do is post / show our purchases and experiments and just offer to PM the link to anyone interested.

After scrolling through this thread I've seen quite a lot of sellers pages not found.. maybe because of advertising in public.

Just my opinion. :thumbup:

ProFound

17/8/14
Don't install those tints! They bubble in the sun and look extremely ghetto. Get a professional to install professional film, not that.