• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

oh_lol

Horology Curious
23/11/15
Has anyone purchased any good quality 'designer brand' winter coats that they can comment on?

I've got my eyes on a Stone Island one, but haven't found any feedback on AE site so a bit wary.

love a good kettle

Horology Curious
12/12/15
Also would welcome link / advice on getting quality Stone Island coats. The ones i have seen in UK being sold at local markets are such rubbish but they are cheap ... around £30 GBP mark. Looking at getting detailed rep.

grajac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/15
just ordered a stupidly cheap mk bag and purse for my daughter , the seller does loads of mk designs if you message her she will send you pics , but the one i've ordered has got fantastic feedback and for 18usd if it's not that good oh well

Daisbuys

20/8/11
The yeezy boost sizing? Are they true fitting or should I order size up? The £40 jobbies.

I'm a uk 9 or us 9.5

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
The yeezy boost sizing? Are they true fitting or should I order size up? The £40 jobbies.

I'm a uk 9 or us 9.5

The ones I ordered and posted photos of were true to size. They were from Jessie and I've just re-ordered the next size up.

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
I just ordered some from Eva (£42) and they're in US sizes. Ordered accordingly for UK size. Will report back once they've arrived!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
I just ordered some from Eva (£42) and they're in US sizes. Ordered accordingly for UK size. Will report back once they've arrived!

Which style did you get?

Daisbuys

20/8/11
Thanks lads, true to size it is.
Im normally a size 9 with all shoes, but with adidas I normally have to go for 9.5.....hmmmm

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
Thanks lads, true to size it is.
Im normally a size 9 with all shoes, but with adidas I normally have to go for 9.5.....hmmmm
Check with your sellers size chart I suggest going with the UK sizing. Make sure to communicate with the seller before buying and confirm sizing.

Fez621

Supporter
Certified
30/8/15
Also would welcome link / advice on getting quality Stone Island coats. The ones i have seen in UK being sold at local markets are such rubbish but they are cheap ... around £30 GBP mark. Looking at getting detailed rep.

hot selling good quality man's sweater, 100% cotton zipper knitwear stone polo sweater free shipping
http://s.aliexpress.com/2EB3YRzM

milliemod

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/12/15
I'm going to order SaraWan suit and shirt custom made ;) I will post my feedback when I get it ;)

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14

Can you pls share the link of the seller?

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Does anyone has the link to the shop with the burberry scarves. The one here is broken, the other one (which i received via PN) , too...

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

grajac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/15
hi everyone i asked a seller for pics of the items she sells and she sent me a whatsapp number , how do i veiw it , never used whatsapp for that , this is the number
whatsapp 86 136 3169 6434