• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cool story about a modder and why we should keep our eyes open

Status
Not open for further replies.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I guess with the admins and I guess also JP's approval?

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Let me make some things VERY clear here.
OP will get ZERO support from the forum with this issue?
1. Work was comissioned outside the forum
2. #1 doesn't matter as the modder isn't a supporting vendor.
3. He isn't a supporting vendor because he doesn't advertise his services of modder
For hire. He sales watches.

Posting of PM's or other information sent in private via a 3rd party app without staff approval can result in a ban for all members.

Any self appointed staff members spewing their usual vomit, making their normal degrading comments, and questioning the way the actual staff handles things around here should know there is a running list in the staff area about your "extremely helpful comments" i.e. shit starters.
Don't think anyone was questioning the staff. It was a good catch on the nsd

D

d4m.test

Perfect. Then @connor86 do you want to send the entire transcript to @Gcnlm995 in private and let him come back with a conclusion, he seems more than capable of being partial here.

I’m just going to translate with mod approval below each comment so that everyone can form their own opinion. For safety it would be good if both sides sent the transcript so I know it’s not altered.

Sent from the RWI App

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Thread locked

Don't let me see another thread about this

Commissioner of work will get zero support from RWI and staff

sent from Samsung s8 + via RWI app

Status
Not open for further replies.