• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I just joined the AP club

allin72offsuit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/15
Some pics of my first AP rep. I wish it got here a few days earlier so it could be a proper xmas gift, but better late than never.

Before the unwrapping
xh9DqGb.jpg

It's a beauty by itself
VgMJMhY.jpg

And now it belongs to my wrist!
nUvAy1n.jpg

It certainly looks way better in person as I'm sure you AP-owners already know.
I love the heavy weight of it though it wears a big on my small wrists. I definitely need to get an XS strap. Anyone know where I can source a gen XS strap?

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Congrats and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeane123

6/4/15
Welcome, once this AP bug bites.... It doesn't easily let go. But they are Just awesome!! Great watch man!

jpohl402

10/7/12
Gen XS strap from Authorized Dealer or Boutique - OR get a rep XS strap, which the factories make ;)

RoseGold

7/7/13
Welcome to the club! You can get the XS strap from your TD. Usually is $48-58.

allin72offsuit

6/8/15
Gen XS strap from Authorized Dealer or Boutique - OR get a rep XS strap, which the factories make ;)

I thought AP doesn't sell parts anymore. Can I really just walk into an AD and ask for a strap?

jpohl402

10/7/12
^^
Straps are different than parts! Usually you can, although often you need a model reference number. Dont bring the watch in!
Buy a rep XS strap though.

allin72offsuit

6/8/15
I'm interested in the gen. What is the reference num I need to give them for this diver? 15703? And can I order this online?

jpohl402

10/7/12
Prob not online, no! Call a place (Ad or boutique) near you. You can have it shipped to you, regardless if youre in same town or a neighboring state. Or of course you can pick it up in person.
Or the best option & supply source is Apsc (service center) in Clearwater, Fla. You can call them direct.
Do you want one for deployant clasp (18mm) or standard Diver 24mm tang? ill find a ref number for the one you want.

allin72offsuit

6/8/15
Do you want one for deployant clasp (18mm) or standard Diver 24mm tang? ill find a ref number for the one you want.

I like the idea of a deployment clasp but is that standard for the diver?
I'm thinking tang just so it doesn't provoke close scrutiny

jpohl402

10/7/12
Deployant is standard for the Roos but yes Divers come with Tang...
Hey is that a JF or Noob watch??

jpohl402

10/7/12
PM sent w infos.
PS expect to pay around $300 or so for Gen strap. Ive heard of about $200-$400 for white ones. Black is a little less at sub-$200.
Again, beware the gap (and anyone else reading this!)

easfarmers

20/11/15
Nice watch. Wear it in good health dude. Btw what version is this?