• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Crsmp gen or rep

dev5555

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/15
Hello guys, I hope everybody is having a great day. I wanted people's input on deciding between purchasing a rep Crsmp or a gen. I know that the Crsmp that is currently the "best" is the one made by bp, but I like this watch so much I was actually thinking of butying a gen. Any input would be appriciated

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
Hi mate. If you can afford either and you 100% love it go gen! You'll never find true happiness with reps you'll always be chasing the unattainable in my limited experience

dev5555

29/5/15
I can but I thought about purchasing a gen crpo but decided to go with the rep and never looked back. I just don't want to have buyers remorse. I know that the bp Crsmp is not all that great but I'm not the type to look at all the details, but from the reviews I read, its a bad rep. So that is why I'm very undecided

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm confused lol. Did you buy a rep in the last 14 minutes since asking the question? If you're not fussed on details then buy the rep along with half a dozen others :)

dev5555

29/5/15
Lol I was talking about the noob crpo. It is either gen Crsmp or rep Crsmp and iwc 3777 by ZF