• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Riots in Ferguson Mo.

PP123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/14
I'll leave you to your own ignorance for now. You've made a fine example of your backwards thinking here.

But maybe I will repost all you horseshit later, piece by piece from this thread and chew on you two for awhile, maybe.

I dont support ignorance, racism, or take up for criminals which is something some of you have yone out of your eay to do here.

Perhaps you'd be more welcome elsewhere. We do not promote racism here.

If this is aimed at me, please post one thing that I have said that was out of line. You cannot do it. It's not possible. I back every thing I have said. And would say it all again with pleasure.

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
More innocent Americans have been killed by the authority they trusted to protect them, than Americans killed by the enemy in Iraq war. http://thefreethoughtproject.com/americans-killed-cops-outnumber-americans-killed-iraq-war/ , a small price to pay to keep your bubble safe.
If you don't see something wrong with officers applying the capital punishment left and right without trial and without repercussions, in a democratic country so called "Land of the Free" where everyone should be innocent till proven guilty, I hope you at the least gonna encounter one of these above the law officers in one of his power trips to have your law abiding citizen ass literally raped http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...colonoscopy-drugs-traffic-stop_n_4218320.html

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Parkland and PP, instead of doing what I normally would do you two dopes I'm gonna remember the words of TB and R2 and relax, I'm gonna wait, maybe take a nap, itch my balls, might even take a shit as I think of you two, perhaps a walk, a few smokes, have something to eat, whatever I feel like doing.

Then when I'm all done and my balls are itched, my belly is full, I'm rested, have my nicotine, and emptied my bowels I may come back to see what Trailboss has done with you two or I may come on and pick you two apart piece by piece and to be clear parkland I'm not threatening you, lmao, cause if I did swing my dick like you suggested you'd have chinnuts, ya dope.

To those of you who have reached out to me I will get back to you and Thank You for your support.

I got so much to do now, talk soon, lol.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Parkland and PP, instead of doing what I normally would do you two dopes I'm gonna remember the words of TB and R2 and relax, I'm gonna wait, maybe take a nap, itch my balls, might even take a shit as I think of you two, perhaps a walk, a few smokes, have something to eat, whatever I feel like doing.

Then when I'm all done and my balls are itched, my belly is full, I'm rested, have my nicotine, and emptied my bowels I may come back to see what Trailboss has done with you two or I may come on and pick you two apart piece by piece and to be clear parkland I'm not threatening you, lmao, cause if I did swing my dick like you suggested you'd have chinnuts, ya dope.

To those of you who have reached out to me I will get back to you and Thank You for your support.

Of course you will.

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
So how is Coop doing?
I'm doing well, thank you. I sorry to see this thread is getting like this. I hate seeing my fellow members at each others throats. If TB locks this I will not be offended.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I just moved from eastern Kentucky everything said above is true! And now I'm down here on the gulf! Which isn't much different from where I moved from? They have there share of trouble down here as well! It's where ever you go in this small world!
But we are all human being's placed on this earth from God!
I don't see why we all can't get along? But they are certain groups white or black that don't want to get along! They choose to reek havoc on our communities and cities and only have one agenda ...making things worse! They have harden hearts! And don't know Jesus died for there sins!
It's called the devil! That pours drugs and violence into there souls! And as long as there are sin and the devil on this earth ! It will never get better! The maker will be here soon! Time to get right?

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13

Sub, I might not agree with all that was said by the people you are talking about, and I can't read TB's mind, but I think that he won't ignore the fact that someone said that there are very few decent black people and all the other racial comments that have been said here.

I think its undeniable that a lot of the stuff that was said here by one specific person is quite cringe-worthy.

PP123

14/8/14

Wow. 'A few thoughts here. First, that is vulgar and is probably indicative of what kind of person you are. You talk like that in your everyday life? And you show amazing irony when in your very comments accusing other people of being inappropriate, you're highly inappropriate and crass on top of that.

Please, don't do me any favors. Do what you normally do, whatever that is. Somehow I am not afraid of you picking me apart since you've shown absolutely no aptitude to even respond substantively to any of my comments. I guess when you pick someone apart, you just hurl insults at them. That's all you have done, shown the capacity to call people disparaging names in what should be a discussion among educated adults. I haven't called anyone any derogatory names or said anything inappropriate or out of line. But you have. But now I can see why after your little vile but short description of your life in between posts.

But thanks for posting all that stuff about yourself. Your discourteousness and boorish behavior is now recorded in infamy.

Lastly, I just woke up to put my little one back in her bed. She wakes up and mysteriously slips into mommy and daddy's bed every night. But as you're thinking about me and being vulgar and lewd, I'll probably never think about you again. This discussion seemed to have made you extremely angry. You shouldn't let other people have so much power over you.

PP123

14/8/14
I just moved from eastern Kentucky everything said above is true! And now I'm down here on the gulf! Which isn't much different from where I moved from? They have there share of trouble down here as well! It's where ever you go in this small world!
But we are all human being's placed on this earth from God!
I don't see why we all can't get along? But they are certain groups white or black that don't want to get along! They choose to reek havoc on our communities and cities and only have one agenda ...making things worse! They have harden hearts! And don't know Jesus died for there sins!
It's called the devil! That pours drugs and violence into there souls! And as long as there are sin and the devil on this earth ! It will never get better! The maker will be here soon! Time to get right?

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

Hi. Rudy. I meant nothing disparaging against Kentucky. It's a wonderful place. My point is that poverty and crime is just a natural consequence of the lack of jobs and industry. It has nothing to do with race.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Now somebody else is shot and possibly dead(critical last I heard),, shooter got away....let's see where all the people are now, how about witnesses, it happened in public, no doubt in front of several dozen witnesses....protesters and vigils? What about bleeding hearts on here? This person(that got shot) probably didn't just rob a convenient store...ah but wait there was a police curfew in place to stop people from getting hurt,,, personal responsibility? Just a thought.

If the person shot last night would have had a job or if the person that did the shooting would have had a job,, well it wouldn't have happened? I submit that they don't want any job that involves work,,, they do what they want....sell drugs....ask Rudy if they want jobs. He tries to hire people all the time...THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT THINK THE RULES DON'T APPLY TO THEM.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Wheres all the protest and outrage when some asshole shoots a cop ??

Wheres all the rioting in the street when a store owner is killed by a thug for a few dollars??

Where are all the people up in arms because a women gets raped??

Why arent you out there protesting all these matters instead of worrying about a criminal??

This is NOT about the man who was shot. What were all seeing is racism, evil, a right to commit crimes because certain individuals are inciting riots just like they did in California years ago. Its disgusting to see this, its a embarrassment to our society that some would take an unfortunate event and turn it into a racist matter and commit additional crimes in the name of the deceased and those of you that are taking up for this poor excuse of a cause are all mislead by hatred.

You two here that are running your mouths are only here stiring the pot, neither of you two are regular contributing members and both of you have very little history here. PP had 10 posts at the start of this thread parkphil had around 100 posts but suddenly both of you invade our home with abusive behavior toward long term members. Neither of you belong here.

Both of you owe coop and our entire board an apology for your behavior.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
So that is the amazing " pick us apart"- wow. Weak.

All you have is the straw man argument of " you have not been here long." Well you are right, I have not. I don't see how that validates or invalidates anything. Posting on rwg suddenly makes you the authority on racism- don't be ridiculous.
Now on to your comments in relation to the deaths last night.
I have not, as yet, seen the news reports but I 100% condemn, as I have all the way through this thread, the violence and law breaking. I am disgusted by more families damaged permanently by this awful situation.
I apologize to no one for standing up against vile racists.
I am glad coop has checked in and is doing well however your faux outrage is duly noted.

As usual you have done nothing but a weak attempt at deflection. It is also telling that you appear unable to actually formulate an argument and in fact spent more time talking about your balls than doing so.
It is very easy to see what you and Mitch are.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I'm doing well, thank you. I sorry to see this thread is getting like this. I hate seeing my fellow members at each others throats. If TB locks this I will not be offended.

Glad you are safe and well buddy.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I don't even know what to feel about this. I don't know whose story is true, but the police department in Ferguson isn't making it any better by hiding the officer's name and conducting themselves the way they are against protestors.

I don't think that violence is the answer to any of this, and if people want their case to be taken seriously, they can't act like they are acting.

The department was acting in a responsible manner considering the threats being made and the violence of the protesters.

It doesn't matter if they are acting like animals. The police force needs to be professional, and that is completely unprofessional.

It also doesn't matter if the people were yelling profanities at them. They are standing on their own property, they shouldn't be tear gassed on it.

However when given an instruction by law enforcement to go back into your home for your own safety and you defy that instruction you put everyone in danger.

This was front page news in my country and the lead photo was a big Afro American guy with a revolver tucked in his belt in a store and looting with others. I'm not surprised the average cop is a bit trigger happy when they don't know if who their apprehending has a gun or not. Must be a bloody stressful job in some areas.

Agreed, I like to see these guys stand in an officers shoes for a week.

I love how the n-word has been replaced with thug.

First they called Trayvon Martin a thug because he's black and he got shot by some wannabe cop. Then they're calling this guy a thug because he was a SUSPECT in a crime and got stopped for j-walking.

If you really mean the n-word, just say it, don't hide behind thug.

I'm not hearing anyone use that word. But yes the suspect was a thug, he's a criminal by the very definition.

Except you, racist douchebag

....I can't help that the black race as a whole are extremely violent...

Extremely offensive to anyone reading this.

Oogabooga

You posted this yourself. I have no idea WTF it means but I'm sure you'll explain.

You are quite obviously ill educated. I would suggest not well travelled either.

I have read very similar "facts" before, a very subjectively written and selective analysis called Mein Kampf.

Crime, shootings, riots etc etc have very much more complicated roots than the man made social construct that is "race".

Your quite telling statement of "....I can't help that the black race as a whole are extremely violent..." Demonstrates quite clearly where you stand, what you believe and what you are. Hiding behind "facts" that support your already stated belief is cowardly to say the least, if, as you claim, you simply use facts and damn the repercussions because facts are facts then be a man, stand up and be counted as a racist.
I would have a modicum more respect for you for having the balls to stand behind your stance. Right now you are not only a racist but a coward too.

You make me sick with these remarks.

The Police have admitted he didn't know that.
He wasn't stopped for that.
Gee, I wonder why a self confessed racist would side with the white cop?
Police also released CCTV footage that it said showed Mr Brown stealing a pack of cigars from a convenience store and intimidating its owner shortly before he was killed.

But Mr Jackson (police chief )said the 18-year-old was not stopped because of the incident and that the officer who shot him did not know he was a robbery suspect.

-parenthesis mine.
From BBC news

Nobody is saying the kid was a saint. He committed a crime. Does that give him a death sentence?
By that yardstick I guess you are ok with a cop shooting you at a traffic stop. I mean, he may not know you have sped but you no doubt have at some point. By your own process this would be ok...... Oh hang on. Slight correction- it would be ok if you are black

Completely racist comment.

Here's the problem, gmg, all kinds of people of every race, creed, color and religion commit crimes all the time. Black people commit crimes at disproportional rates, because they are disproportionately poor. Poor white people commit crimes at the same rates as poor black people BUT in much higher absolute numbers than black people - because they consist of a much larger part of the population. But it's seldom that petty crimes committed by white people end in death for them. So, it's easy for you to sit back and promote (or at least be so caviler about) the ultimate killing of someone for committing a petty crime when there's little chance that it will happen to your father, brother or son. That guys selling cigarettes simply should have been given a ticket, nothing more. He was there to harm people no more than your rep watch buying harms people (that's an argument for another day - but you get my point, we're talking physical harm here). And that big scary black man routine (he was 7'2 and 800 lbs) is overused. He was a person like you and I am. He should not have been arrested in the first place, no more than you should be arrested for crossing the street when the traffic light is red. He should have been given a ticket and allowed to live to become a better person in the future.

You ask who's at fault? The guy using the illegal chock hold, that;s who. That's why it's illegal. People prone to breathing problems die very easily when put in that hold. And under the law, it's a general principle that you take your victim as they come. Meaning, if you point a gun at a guy in an attempted armed robbery, you still get a felony murder charge even though you didn't pull the trigger when that guy dies of a heart attack. If you ram your car into the back of another car and kill the driver who had a eggshell for a skull when a normal person would have easily lived from the impact, guess what? You're still liable. And if you use an illegal chock hold and kill a guy with asthma, same thing.. you're responsible. That's the law my friend.

Back to crime for a minute. Specifically, White people use marijuana at much higher rates than black people, but black people are much much more lille to be arrested for it's possession. I came back to that point because the issue is not who committed a crime, it's how the government responds to it. And lastly, believe me, if cops were killing your unarmed kids in the back, you would be taking the other side of this argument. So, try and see this from someone else's point-of view, just for one min.

Your insistent argument to make this all about race.

Thanks for the climb down.
Good Christian law abiding citizens?- how quaint.
I am law abiding however God is a figment of humans imagination. The sooner this country learns that the sooner we can progress.

Backwards and backwoods thinking.

Relinquishing your rights because you have nothing to fear is a slippery slope to dictatorship and it makes those Good Christian law abiding citizens into bad Americans.

Absolute nonsense.

I am a good person because it is the right thing to do, not because of some perceived reward or from fear of some promised punishment.

You believe in God but are a self confessed racist- thanks, but you can keep your God. He sounds like a douche if you are living in his image.

Another push to put your racist agenda to work here.

Of course it matters he robbed the store, he should be duly tried and punished for his crime.
If he assaulted the police officer the same should be true.
Of course he is responsible for his actions

At least you got something right.

Nice, thanks for showing your hand. Any person supporting a self confessed racist is the same as them in my book

Complete bullshit.

No, I am arguing a legitimate point against a racist and his supporter.

So far you have come along and said everyone is stupid and to piss off.

Who is stirring the pot?

Its quite obvious your the racist here.

Glad to hear it. So I assume you don't support the officer involved?

Oh hang on- he's white so we give him the "innocent until proven guilt" pass but the dead black kid is judged as guilty so it's just "unfortunate"

A true patriot.

Another insult, amongst the others.

Spelling, not grammar.

Racists are douches. Unfortunately for you.

Another insult to insight anger.

Ah Alabama, the capital of racial tolerance...

Again, racist.

I agree that maybe my remarks about the officer shooting the kid because he's black might be wrong, but I still think that regardless of the race, the cop shouldn't have shot Brown.

I apologize if my comments made you think that I'm justifying rioters. I detest the rioters, but I'm not ok with the police using them as an excuse to hurt people who aren't rioting.

A reasonable response to a discussion.

Just to help you out, here are some of the racist comments we took offence at:

"I don't know the percentage of blacks that sympathize with a thug like Michael Brown...but I would suspect the number is high"
"I would feel the exact same way but it seldom is(white kids), they're retarded but not animals"
"if you was to mix five wolves in with fifty German Shepards over a period of time all the German Shepards will wind up dead."
".I can't help that the black race as a whole are extremely violent"
"I'm a realist...there's quite a few decent black folks that think exactly like I do, sadly they are a very small minority within the black race"
"but I also know that the animals are taking over the Ferguson zoo as well"
"If I come off as racist, I guess I am to a certain extent"

Let me know when you have found all of mine.

Who is the we you represent??

If this is aimed at me, please post one thing that I have said that was out of line. You cannot do it. It's not possible. I back every thing I have said. And would say it all again with pleasure.

I believe you would.

Wow. 'A few thoughts here. First, that is vulgar and is probably indicative of what kind of person you are. You talk like that in your everyday life? And you show amazing irony when in your very comments accusing other people of being inappropriate, you're highly inappropriate and crass on top of that.

Please, don't do me any favors. Do what you normally do, whatever that is. Somehow I am not afraid of you picking me apart since you've shown absolutely no aptitude to even respond substantively to any of my comments. I guess when you pick someone apart, you just hurl insults at them. That's all you have done, shown the capacity to call people disparaging names in what should be a discussion among educated adults. I haven't called anyone any derogatory names or said anything inappropriate or out of line. But you have. But now I can see why after your little vile but short description of your life in between posts.

But thanks for posting all that stuff about yourself. Your discourteousness and boorish behavior is now recorded in infamy.

Lastly, I just woke up to put my little one back in her bed. She wakes up and mysteriously slips into mommy and daddy's bed every night. But as you're thinking about me and being vulgar and lewd, I'll probably never think about you again. This discussion seemed to have made you extremely angry. You shouldn't let other people have so much power over you.

LMAO, my sarcasm is lost on you, ya dope.

So that is the amazing " pick us apart"- wow. Weak.

All you have is the straw man argument of " you have not been here long. Well you are right, I have not. I don't see how that validates or invalidates anything. Posting on rwg suddenly makes you the authority on racism- don't be ridiculous.
Now on to your comments in relation to the deaths last night.
I have not, as yet, seen the need reports but I 100% condemn as I have all the way through this thread the violence and law breaking. I am disgusted by more families damaged permanently by this awful situation.
I apologise to no one for standing up against vile racists.
I am glad coop has checked in and is doing well however your faux outrage is duly noted.

As usual you have done nothing but a weak attempt at deflection. It is also telling that you appear unable to actually formulate an argument and in fact spent more time talking about you balls than doing so.
It is very easy to see what you and Mitch are.

More pot stirring only to instigate argument.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
......This is NOT about the man who was shot. What were all seeing is racism, evil, a right to commit crimes because certain individuals are inciting riots just like they did in California years ago. Its disgusting to see this, its a embarrassment to our society that some would take an unfortunate event and turn it into a racist matter and commit additional crimes in the name of the deceased and those of you that are taking up for this poor excuse of a cause are all mislead by hatred.

Id have to agree with you here Sub,

That police officer very well may have commited a crime, and should stand trial for it , and if convicted, should be punished.

He may have even commited a hate crime (racist thing). I dont know for sure , I wasnt there , nor do i know him, or know of him.

But even if he commited a racist murder, it is wrong for the other people to turn their anger or hatred towards other innocent citizens, no matter what race, with beatings, looting, killings, or whatever .

This guy got shot, so were going to rob this store ?

Makes no sense to me

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Awesome- no actual point just calling those that point out racism racist.
Fox News classic deflection and opinion.
Weak
You argument is the classic:

" you are racist for pointing out my racism" or " you are intolerant for calling me intolerant"

Good to see the true heart condition of yet another "believer"- no wonder this country is messed up

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Thanks Dave, I couldn't agree more. We as civilized people let the justice system take its course we don't burn the neighbors house down cause were upset by an unfortunate incident.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Awesome- no actual point just calling those that point out racism racist.
Fox News classic deflection and opinion.
Weak
You argument is the classic:

" you are racist for pointing out my racism" or " you are intolerant for calling me intolerant"

Good to see the true heart condition of yet another "believer"- no wonder this country is messed up

Your free to leave anytime. The country and here.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Thanks Dave, I couldn't agree more. We as civilized people let the justice system take its course we don't burn the neighbors house down cause were upset by an unfortunate incident.

Totally agree with you . Unfortunately the police officer shot the person so he won't get his justice in court.