• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Riots in Ferguson Mo.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
You have no idea about the South and rural areas lol...it's a joke....I'm sure there are some decent black neighborhoods,,, but I'm speaking of the far greater majority....

How about Compton or Riverside or the ninth ward? That's just neighborhoods full of criminals,,, what about Detroit or Birmingham or CHICAGO, that's entire cities? Now entire states are next,,, bankrupt and burning,, is that what you want America to be? That's whats happening...

"This Hobby is Crack!"

I live in Riverside....:sofa: Lol

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
We agree on both of those things. Two wrongs do not make a right.

I agree as well, I just don't think that small town PDs should be acting like armies. Its not normal for them to have tanks, and sniper rifles, aimed at their own people.

Even though there is still rioting right now, the current Highway Patrol operation is much more professional. There are always going to be people who want to cause trouble, thats not a reason to treat peaceful protestors and the press like they are animals.

mikeshark007

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Vestavia Hills Alabama is great place to live with good decent people..black and white...u can find good anywhere if u seek it...sad to see this discussion take a turn.
"An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.”
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
“A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.”

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I agree as well, I just don't think that small town PDs should be acting like armies. Its not normal for them to have tanks, and sniper rifles, aimed at their own people.

Even though there is still rioting right now, the current Highway Patrol operation is much more professional. There are always going to be people who want to cause trouble, thats not a reason to treat peaceful protestors and the press like they are animals.

Exactly, and yet it appears that no matter how many times we say this we are confronted with "you support crime"

I got off my phone and came to read this on my laptop because navigation was getting a joke. I am still amazed at some of the racist stuff that has been posted. Uneducated, 15th century stupidity.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Vestavia Hills Alabama is great place to live with good decent people..black and white...u can find good anywhere if u seek it...sad to see this discussion take a turn.
"An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.”
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
“A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.”

View Hills, California is a great example of a successful black community as well.

Plenty of areas near me where people of any color, ethnicity, and race get along greatly.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
MZ, to be clear I was addressing parklanephil and pp123 more the you, however your remarks do have racial undertones, you know the ones where you take up for rioting criminals and speaking out against law enforcement and suggesting the officer acted with malice.

I dont have to prove shit to anyone. We can all go back and read the comments made. This whole thing was turned into a racial argument by a handful of ignorant postings and by those that want to take up for wrongdoing, its shameful really.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
MZ, to be clear I was addressing parklanephil and pp123 more the you, however your remarks do have racial undertones, you know the ones where you take up for rioting criminals and speaking out against law enforcement and suggesting the officer acted with malice.

I dont have to prove shit to anyone. We can all go back and read the comments made. This whole thing was turned into a racial argument by a handful of ignorant postings and by those that want to take up for wrongdoing, its shameful really.

Again, post racist comments and where I have "taken up" for rioting criminals.

Go on, I dare you.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13

I agree that maybe my remarks about the officer shooting the kid because he's black might be wrong, but I still think that regardless of the race, the cop shouldn't have shot Brown.

I apologize if my comments made you think that I'm justifying rioters. I detest the rioters, but I'm not ok with the police using them as an excuse to hurt people who aren't rioting.

PP123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/14
I don't ever think about race being against the common good....I think that is a fact that we are part of our race by birth....I'm also a Alabaman,, I'm partial to Alabama because of this,,, in no way does this mean I want to do harm to or think any less of Mississippians or Mississippi...Doesn't that make sense to you that seemingly think that one being partial to their own race involves hating anyone or anything?

"This Hobby is Crack!"

You can't be loyal to a race when the people of all races do bad things. They are all just people at the end of the day. Be loyal to what's right regardless of the race of the person at issue. I am loyal to my country because I believe my country always attempts to do what's right, not just because it's my country.

You cannot be saying that any one race always, in all circumstance, support the position that is best for the common good.

Also Mitch, you mention Detroit and Newark and other black poor neighborhoods and the animals that live there. Well, have you been to eastern Kentucky? There are lots of good law-abiding citizens that live there too. But it is known as the big white ghetto; meth, heroine and pill attacks galore, poverty, crime and misery run wild. It's a former Scots-Irish working class area that hit the same fate as those black communities you mentioned. The American economy passed it by long ago and no longer has any use for the people that live there. Welfare (and welfare fraud) and food stamps are the way of life and it's bleak for most people. If the people in theses towns, known as Appalachia, were not 99% white, we'd call them reservations. There are similar towns that stretch from Miss to New York. The only jobs left there are coal-mining jobs. It's awful.

My father is a doctor left a successful medical practice in New York and served those communities for 45 years, most of the time without being paid. Few doctors wanted to practice there and he felt it was his duty to do so. I hated him then for doing it. I left a NY prep school and found myself in a school that had no books and paint chips falling all over the place. Now, I couldn't be prouder of what he did. People told my dad he was nuts for doing it. In fact, they said the same things about the inhabitants that you say about Detroit. People called them animals. He didn't see that. He saw people that needed a break in life. and he tried to give it to them. My dad never said a word to me about race. He just showed me with his actions what I should think about it.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I'll leave you to your own ignorance for now. You've made a fine example of your backwards thinking here.

But maybe I will repost all you horseshit later, piece by piece from this thread and chew on you two for awhile, maybe.

I dont support ignorance, racism, or take up for criminals which is something some of you have yone out of your eay to do here.

Perhaps you'd be more welcome elsewhere. We do not promote racism here.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14

Just to help you out, here are some of the racist comments we took offence at:

"I don't know the percentage of blacks that sympathize with a thug like Michael Brown...but I would suspect the number is high"
"I would feel the exact same way but it seldom is(white kids), they're retarded but not animals"
"if you was to mix five wolves in with fifty German Shepards over a period of time all the German Shepards will wind up dead."
".I can't help that the black race as a whole are extremely violent"
"I'm a realist...there's quite a few decent black folks that think exactly like I do, sadly they are a very small minority within the black race"
"but I also know that the animals are taking over the Ferguson zoo as well"
"If I come off as racist, I guess I am to a certain extent"

Let me know when you have found all of mine.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Funny that Newark would be mentioned. As I recall its a craphole because of the 1967 riots, but riots that were incensed by the cops killing a black man.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
MZ, I can respect that post.

Your previous post before the above one.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I'll leave you to your own ignorance for now. You've made a fine example of your backwards thinking here.

But maybe I will repost all you horseshit later, piece by piece from this thread and chew on you two for awhile, maybe.

I dont support ignorance, racism, or take up for criminals which is something some of you have yone out of your eay to do here.

Perhaps you'd be more welcome elsewhere. We do not promote racism here.

Au contraire mon frere, you see you steamed in and supported a person who said everything I posted above. You have demonstrated the utmost ignorance and then, promoted that ignorance and racism by attempting to deflect and accuse others. Which, I point out, you have zero evidence of despite being asked many times.

You see you have supported racism, right here in this thread for all to see. Saying it isn't so doesn't make it true, just like accusing others of racism doesn't make it true.

Feel free at any point to actually bring some backup. I would love to see it. Until then, take your weak argument and lame excuses off to chew on whatever you can manage.

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
Uhh, the definition of partial is "favoring one side in a dispute above the other; biased."

That would mean that you are biased in favor of white people.

Well then,,,I don't think partial is the right word because I'm also a boxing fan and I never consider skin color when choosing who to root for....

However when Alabama plays any other college I always pull for them except when they play Auburn...lol but I always pull for the team's from Alabama over any other states....

This is all a mess and there's obviously passionate arguments on both sides....we'll all get through this but there has to be some kind of dialect start to help pull us out of this underlying mess that we as a people are in.....it's terrible to see our cities on the world stage with Al-Jazeera reporters ducking smoke bombs in the streets of Missouri...and this whole place is marching in that direction.....surely we all agree that this isn't what we want as a nation.....

"This Hobby is Crack!"

PP123

14/8/14

What exactly did you address to me?

Do your remarks have racist undertones? How about Mitch's?

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Well then,,,I don't think partial is the right word because I'm also a boxing fan and I never consider skin color when choosing who to root for....

However when Alabama plays any other college I always pull for them except when they play Auburn...lol but I always pull for the team's from Alabama over any other states....

This is all a mess and there's obviously passionate arguments on both sides....we'll all get through this but there has to be some kind of dialect start to help pull us out of this underlying mess that we as a people are in.....it's terrible to see our cities on the world stage with Al-Jazeera reporters ducking smoke bombs in the streets of Missouri...and this whole place is marching in that direction.....surely we all agree that this isn't what we want as a nation.....

"This Hobby is Crack!"

That is very true, we are a mess and we need to start making this world what we wish it to be. Changing that won't be easy. We only really have the ability to change us. It will take time but we are evolving- hopefully for the better.
It is sad when any human is lost especially in such a tragic way. I sincerely hope his family can find some peace.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Parklanephil, not sure why you insist on engaging me but this won't end good for you here be very careful what you say next.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Parklanephil, not sure why you insist on engaging me but this won't end good for you here be very careful what you say next.

Don't threaten me.

I engage you because you made an accusation I don't take lightly. I also don't like people who show up swinging their dick when there is obviously nothing there.
Back up your accusations or leave the debate to people who can manage to do so without lies and baseless accusations.

PP123

14/8/14
Funny that Newark would be mentioned. As I recall its a craphole because of the 1967 riots, but riots that were incensed by the cops killing a black man.

It's no more of a craphole than Eastern Kentucky. What's their excuse?