• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Riots in Ferguson Mo.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
If this is aimed at me, please post one thing that I have said that was out of line. You cannot do it. It's not possible. I back every thing I have said. And would say it all again with pleasure.

Were waiting for you to answer to all your racist comments. I can go back and dig up a few more if necessary.

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
Phil, I know what you think of me and you have full right to have your opinion...I do not hate anyone or group of people for that matter...I do not like the idea of the police force being militarized...I liked the idea of Captain Johnson stepping in and trying to settle the situation, but now he's in a tank and throwing smoke bombs....I don't think he likes that either, unfortunately he had no choice. These people forced him into that situation and there still was another person shot even with all the cameras and police involvement..This is the reality,, I've checked all the news channels and the web and there is no outcry for the victim of the shooting last night and no witnesses coming forth and no public outcry for the shooter to be brought to justice....
Do you not see why just hard-working middle class people would be looking at these types of things and blaming the group(s) involved....do you not see the huge double standard? Why are the same people that are screaming for the cop to be punished, not screaming for the shooter to be found?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Mitch, don't ask questions he cant answer, lol, your making sense now.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
As a side note parksidephil has been here four months almost every post of his has been in the sales section and he has sold six watches all to other noobs, has NOT made any donation here, and is NOT a contributing member.

PP123, has been here five minutes and all but three of his post have been in this thread, LMAO.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Were waiting for you to answer to all your racist comments. I can go back and dig up a few more if necessary.

You have not posted any racist comments by him or me yet . You have accused us of racism for pointing out racism. The two things are separate .

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
Smokie... while interesting, that article is completely irrelevant. Police occasionally have to pull their weapons, and often times use them. To protect themselves and public safety, its easy to read a statistic like that and think cops are bad. Take a ride with these guys and patrol the war zones some of them patrol and you'll quickly realize this figure could easily be double/triple if the overwhelming number of cops didn't show constraint.

Perhaps you should visit this page and see the number killed by gunfire, this year alone..... http://www.odmp.org/search/year/2014?ref=sidebar

After all, the good citizens are just gentile giants right..

More innocent Americans have been killed by the authority they trusted to protect them, than Americans killed by the enemy in Iraq war. http://thefreethoughtproject.com/americans-killed-cops-outnumber-americans-killed-iraq-war/ , a small price to pay to keep your bubble safe.
If you don't see something wrong with officers applying the capital punishment left and right without trial and without repercussions, in a democratic country so called "Land of the Free" where everyone should be innocent till proven guilty, I hope you at the least gonna encounter one of these above the law officers in one of his power trips to have your law abiding citizen ass literally raped http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...colonoscopy-drugs-traffic-stop_n_4218320.html

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You have accused us of racism for pointing out racism. The two things are separate .

Unless you believe in the "takes-one-to-know-one" theory....

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Phil, I know what you think of me and you have full right to have your opinion...I do not hate anyone or group of people for that matter...I do not like the idea of the police force being militarized...I liked the idea of Captain Johnson stepping in and trying to settle the situation, but now he's in a tank and throwing smoke bombs....I don't think he likes that either, unfortunately he had no choice. These people forced him into that situation and there still was another person shot even with all the cameras and police involvement..This is the reality,, I've checked all the news channels and the web and there is no outcry for the victim of the shooting last night and no witnesses coming forth and no public outcry for the shooter to be brought to justice....
Do you not see why just hard-working middle class people would be looking at these types of things and blaming the group(s) involved....do you not see the huge double standard? Why are the same people that are screaming for the cop to be punished, not screaming for the shooter to be found?

Ok let's start from the top, excuse me if the layout is incorrect I am on my phone.

Firstly we have done your comments to death. They are out there for all to see, rather than argue that why don't we try and find common ground?

I agree that the militarisation of this situation and the law enforcement field as a whole is wrong. In this situation the police have a responsibility for public safety and it is a thin line between protecting the public and escalating the situation. A riot uniform rarely reduces tension.

Now the shooting from last night. I have looked at the reports. So far no name released, no perp found, no situational information other than a shooting at a restaurant. That is why there is no uproar.
It is just as sad, the family mourn the same however what we don't have is a situation where a authority figure kills an unarmed man who he stopped without due cause.
Perhaps when the circumstances come out we will see outrage. Until that we are just speculating.

Do I not see why hard working middle class people would be blaming the groups involved?- of course I do, blame the impoverished, blame lack of social care, blame the breakdown of family, blame any number of social contributors- what is 100% incorrect is to blame skin color. That sir is what makes you a racist, not the outrage at situation.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
As a side note parksidephil has been here four months almost every post of his has been in the sales section and he has sold six watches all to other noobs, has NOT made any donation here, and is NOT a contributing member.

PP123, has been here five minutes and all but three of his post have been in this thread, LMAO.

Actually Sherlock I have PURCHASED 6 items......
You may want to check your " facts"
Again- trying to discredit people makes you look like you are struggling- try making a coherent argument.

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
PHIL
No we'll never see outrage....it happened in a group of protesters why are they not coming forth as witnesses?
There will be no outrage and no story because the shooter wasn't white....

You have a right to your opinion which I can respect....I don't agree with it...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Dang he left !

ZkT00oa.jpg

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Actually Sherlock I have PURCHASED 6 items......
You may want to check your " facts"
Again- trying to discredit people makes you look like you are struggling- try making a coherent argument.

LMAO, makes no difference, fact remains your only here for buying, selling, or pot stirring. You've already discredited yourself. Are you by any chance one of them there jailhouse lawyers??

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
PHIL
No we'll never see outrage....it happened in a group of protesters why are they not coming forth as witnesses?
There will be no outrage and no story because the shooter wasn't white....

You have a right to your opinion which I can respect....I don't agree with it...

Well I am glad your keenly honed Christian conscience has allowed you to judge why this is happening and that the lack of outrage is based on skin color.
People wonder why we don't want "god" around.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
LMAO, makes no difference, fact remains your only here for buying, selling, or pot stirring. You've already discredited yourself. Are you by any chance one of them there jailhouse lawyers??

It makes all the difference:

1. You were proved a liar
2. Many are here to trade in the community
3. It just shows you still have no argument you just try and discredit people- using lies- just like you did last night.

Maybe it's not Bill O'reilly, perhaps Rush Limbaugh?

Weak.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Racism has roots in generalization about a group based on the observations or perceptions about a few of that group. Isnt that what many of you are doing about the police in this thread? If you dont like the police, or like to make generalizations about them all being uneducated, donut eating, racist or whatever, please dont ever call them for help. They wouldnt want to offend you by forcing you to be in their porcine presence.

How do so many of you know what happened and what went on in this officers head?

We need two threads. One on why everything going on in Ferguson is ok except the officer's actions (and no one knows if he was defending himself yet or not - a la someone trying to take his weapon) and one for the first hand accounts from one of our mods who is living right near the peaceful protestations of Ferg's residents.

Where are the anti-gun people btw? Shouldnt they be chiming in about those crazy gun nuts protecting their stores with "assault rifles." The police arent going to stop the looting at this point. They might be portrayed as murderers - I think judge, jury and executioner was the phrase used earlier in this thread. And they certainly dont want people chanting that they should die or people going to their house. I would let em loot to at that point. Cant protect the family when you are standing around watching people burn their own neighborhoods to the ground.

My dad was a peace officer. If someone had tried to take his weapon, I would have hoped he had defended himself. I dont know if FPD's officer really did have to struggle for his weapon or not, but neither do you.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
People wonder why we don't want "god" around.

Do you really need to add another inciting issue to this discussion? It's interesting how everyone has a worldview and that worldview plays a large part in each of our social and political viewpoints. A thread like is what drove Levelman out of here. He couldnt take it anymore LoL.

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
+1.. I think this is what all normal rational people think Doover... The problem is the level of insanity within our population is reaching disproportionate levels.. To the extend that they side with an adult who just seconds prior to getting into an altercation with a police officer was filmed in a strong armed robbery. Regardless if the two incidents were connected.. the one common connection is the adult WAS involved in both. If you can't see past that you are blind.

Racism has roots in generalization about a group based on the observations or perceptions about a few of that group. Isnt that what many of you are doing about the police in this thread? If you dont like the police, or like to make generalizations about them all being uneducated, donut eating, racist or whatever, please dont ever call them for help. They wouldnt want to offend you by forcing you to be in their porcine presence.

How do so many of you know what happened and what went on in this officers head?

We need two threads. One on why everything going on in Ferguson is ok except the officer's actions (and no one knows if he was defending himself yet or not - a la someone trying to take his weapon) and one for the first hand accounts from one of our mods who is living right near the peaceful protestations of Ferg's residents.

Where are the anti-gun people btw? Shouldnt they be chiming in about those crazy gun nuts protecting their stores with "assault rifles." The police arent going to stop the looting at this point. They might be portrayed as murderers - I think judge, jury and executioner was the phrase used earlier in this thread. And they certainly dont want people chanting that they should die or people going to their house. I would let em loot to at that point. Cant protect the family when you are standing around watching people burn their own neighborhoods to the ground.

My dad was a peace officer. If someone had tried to take his weapon, I would have hoped he had defended himself. I dont know if FPD's officer really did have to struggle for his weapon or not, but neither do you.