• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Riots in Ferguson Mo.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
It makes all the difference:

1. You were proved a liar
2. Many are here to trade in the community
3. It just shows you still have no argument you just try and discredit people- using lies- just like you did last night.

Please, do you really think PMs aren't bouncing all around here calling you the liar and racist?? You need a reality check.

Most know me here and if there's one thing I know they will never accuse me of is being a liar.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Do you really need to add another inciting issue to this discussion? It's interesting how everyone has a worldview and that worldview plays a large part in each of our social and political viewpoints. A thread like is what drove Levelman out of here. He couldnt take it anymore LoL.

It was added ages ago by Mitch telling us that law abiding Christians have nothing to fear. Then we get these lovely law abiding Christians being racist......

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
jailhouse lawyer, don't you realize your a pebble here and no one cares WTF you think?? Your a chew toy, dopey.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Please, do you really think PMs aren't bouncing all around here calling you the liar and racist?? You need a reality check.

Most know me here and if there's one thing I know they will never accuse me of is being a liar.

The facts speak for themselves.
You accused racism- you have no proof
You said I only sold to noobs- proved a liar

I am accusing you of lying. If you want to prove me being racist and lying then post it.so far all we have is you being upset at being shown up.

Show me 1 racist statement and 1 lie.

It's easy. Do it

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Then we get these lovely law abiding Christians being racist......

That's a pretty harsh judgment call there buddy. After reading all comments I really don't think anyone in this thread is a racist in the true sense of the word. Racism is ugly, very ugly but it's real meaning has been lost. Instead it's used nowadays to shut people up and provoke them.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
[Q UOTE=sub4me;1937690]jailhouse lawyer, don't you realize your a pebble here and no one cares WTF you think?? Your a chew toy, dopey.[/QUOTE]
More insults?
Quaint.
Try and focus here.
Let's see if you can formulate a reasoned, backed up argument.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
That's a pretty harsh judgment call there buddy. After reading all comments I really don't think anyone in this thread is a racist in the true sense of the word. Racism is ugly, very ugly but it's real meaning has been lost. Instead it's used nowadays to shut people up and provoke them.

I quoted him, it's there.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Go back and read #214, you have been PROVEN a liar and made many racist comments and direct insults to other members. Problem is your to stupid to know how stupid you are.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by parklanephil Except you, racist douchebag

....I can't help that the black race as a whole are extremely violent...

Originally Posted by parklanephil You are quite obviously ill educated. I would suggest not well travelled either.

I have read very similar "facts" before, a very subjectively written and selective analysis called Mein Kampf.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by parklanephil I am a good person because it is the right thing to do, not because of some perceived reward or from fear of some promised punishment.

You believe in God but are a self confessed racist- thanks, but you can keep your God. He sounds like a douche if you are living in his image

Originally Posted by parklanephil
Glad to hear it. So I assume you don't support the officer involved?

Oh hang on- he's white so we give him the "innocent until proven guilt" pass but the dead black kid is judged as guilty so it's just "unfortunate"

A true patriot.

Spelling, not grammar.

Racists are douches. Unfortunately for you.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
214? Your weak long post?

Here is how to do it

Sub4me said Parklanephil has 6 sales all to noobs so he contributed nothing.

The truth is I purchased 6 items and sold none.

You lied.

Do the same for me. Oh and find the racist comment- just 1

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I made a simple mistake saying you sold, however you bought who F'ing cares. The point was your a leach on the forum and contribute nothing.

Your racist comments are posted above, ya dope.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
This is too easy. You think me quoting Mitch is me being racist?
You think me showing Mitch up as racist is me being racist?
It's worse than I thought.
Comprehension isn't your forte is it?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Now you want to back peddle?? Your days are numbered if you keep it up, would be my guess, chew toy.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Now you want to back peddle?? Your days are numbered if you keep it up, would be my guess, chew toy.

I retract nothing- the fact that you can't comprehend is another matter.

You really shouldn't engage mouth before brain.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by parklanephil Except you, racist douchebag

....I can't help that the black race as a whole are extremely violent...

Those are quoted from Mitch- his words

Originally Posted by parklanephil You are quite obviously ill educated. I would suggest not well travelled either.

I have read very similar "facts" before, a very subjectively written and selective analysis called Mein Kampf.

How is this racist?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by parklanephil I am a good person because it is the right thing to do, not because of some perceived reward or from fear of some promised punishment.

You believe in God but are a self confessed racist- thanks, but you can keep your God. He sounds like a douche if you are living in his image

Again nothing racist- Mitch confessed to racism

Glad to hear it. So I assume you don't support the officer involved?

Oh hang on- he's white so we give him the "innocent until proven guilt" pass but the dead black kid is judged as guilty so it's just "unfortunate"

A true patriot.

Sarcasm- again at Mitch and his self confessed racism

Spelling, not grammar.

Racists are douches. Unfortunately for you.

And lastly- yes- racists are douches

So I have said nothing racist or lied- again- you have zero

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Smokie... while interesting, that article is completely irrelevant. Police occasionally have to pull their weapons, and often times use them. To protect themselves and public safety, its easy to read a statistic like that and think cops are bad. Take a ride with these guys and patrol the war zones some of them patrol and you'll quickly realize this figure could easily be double/triple if the overwhelming number of cops didn't show constraint.

War zones...cant't help but notice from all different wars out there there's one, more prominent than all others. The infamous, useless, year after year proven to be total failure, war on drugs. More drug related crimes than all others. Wouldn't it be ironic if the Police Unions were the top lobbying groups to keep it alive?

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Sub, I think you have got people mixed up here.

Sent from 1:1 app made with a gen tapatalk as sample.