• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Riots in Ferguson Mo.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
This was from different member.
Listen man,, if you was to mix five wolves in with fifty German Shepards over a period of time all the German Shepards will wind up dead....I can't help that the black race as a whole are extremely violent...I don't make the stats...they're killing each other at alarming rates...crime and drugs increase while property values plummet particularly in predominantly African-American(a thing that doesn't truly exist, no more than Russian-American) controlled neighborhoods and cities...I'm not a racist, I'm a realist...there's quite a few decent black folks that think exactly like I do, sadly they are a very small minority within the black race...you can call me what you want, but it doesn't make me any less right...the proof is in the statistics,,,, and it is playing out in Ferguson.
Michael Brown didn't truly respect his own life or anyone else's as displayed on that video tape, sadly he wasn't brought up to respect other people's lives or property.

Don't rob stores or hit cops in the head and you probably won't get shot by the police....Now in Ferguson it's a good chance you'll get shot by the rioters(good young black folks)...

Sent from 1:1 app made with a gen tapatalk as sample.

PP123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/14
The department was acting in a responsible manner considering the threats being made and the violence of the protesters.

However when given an instruction by law enforcement to go back into your home for your own safety and you defy that instruction you put everyone in danger.

Agreed, I like to see these guys stand in an officers shoes for a week.

I'm not hearing anyone use that word. But yes the suspect was a thug, he's a criminal by the very definition.

Extremely offensive to anyone reading this.

You posted this yourself. I have no idea WTF it means but I'm sure you'll explain.

You make me sick with these remarks.

Completely racist comment.

Your insistent argument to make this all about race.

Backwards and backwoods thinking.

Absolute nonsense.

Another push to put your racist agenda to work here.

At least you got something right.

Complete bullshit.

Its quite obvious your the racist here.

Another insult, amongst the others.

Another insult to insight anger.

Again, racist.

A reasonable response to a discussion.

Who is the we you represent??

I believe you would.

LMAO, my sarcasm is lost on you, ya dope.

More pot stirring only to instigate argument.

I've come to the conclusion that this discussion is futile in general and inefficacious for me in any event. I originally thought that we would learn from each other. But since you seem to have no idea what is racist and what is not racist, I'll go back and join discussions about watches, which is why I joined this site. Challenging the philosophy of someone who claims to be racist is no more racist than calling someone who calls out a criminal makes that person doing the calling out a criminal herself. Bigots that call the people calling them out bigots makes them no less bigots. It's subterfuge; a cheap parlor trick meant to distract people from the true racist comments.

You want credibility with third-parties reviewing this thread, point out some of Mitch's self-confessed racist comments. Until then, your credibility is in question. Now here's the true issue and let's see if we can turn this thread into something useful and end it.

I never believed it until recently, but our country is truly falling apart. These riots and racial gulfs tell a more damaging story about America. We are lagging in educational progress. And this lack of education breeds a lack of hope and the lack of hope is killing us slowly, not just in poor communities, but in many communities. When it comes to math, science and reading, we rank 36th in the world, once holding the number one spot for many years. This stat is based on a global test given to students in 65 countries. We failed to reach the top 20 in any subjects tested. Other countries are progressing and we are standing still, hating each other based on a false construct which differentiates us according to our physical appearances. We're being outpaced by countries like Vietnam and we are somewhere in between the Slovak Republic and Lithuania. At all points in the social class distribution, US students perform worse, and in many cases substantially worse than students of top scoring countries. As I am sure Mitch would point out, we know that those on the lower-end of the social-economic scale bring the US average down. But, I would respond that even controlling for social class structure, the US score would rise, but it would not eliminate the differences in scores between the US and other nations. And I'll even point out that disadvantaged and lower-middle-class US students - both black and white - perform substantially better than comparable students in similar countries. The bottom line is, we're in this mess together and we'll survive together or fail together. So, while you're busy hating your neighbors and people that don't look like you, other countries are educating all their children and preparing themselves to dominate the US in the world in areas that really matter.

I think this lack of education also contributes to the decrease in social mobility in the US. The US also ranks low in social mobility, which means that you have a 47% chance that your social-economic status will be identical or worse that your parents - and the same for your children. The real war is between those that fail to govern us and the lower social classes of all races, not between races.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I've come to the conclusion that this discussion is futile in general and inefficacious for me in any event. I originally thought that we would learn from each other. But since you seem to have no idea what is racist and what is not racist, I'll go back and join discussions about watches, which is why I joined this site. Challenging the philosophy of someone who claims to be racist is no more racist than calling someone who calls out a criminal makes that person doing the calling out a criminal herself. Bigots that call the people calling them out bigots makes them no less bigots. It's subterfuge; a cheap parlor trick meant to distract people from the true racist comments.

You want credibility with third-parties reviewing this thread, point out some of Mitch's self-confessed racist comments. Until then, your credibility is in question. Now here's the true issue and let's see if we can turn this thread into something useful and end it.

I never believed it until recently, but our country is truly falling apart. These riots and racial gulfs tell a more damaging story about America. We are lagging in educational progress. And this lack of education breeds a lack of hope and the lack of hope is killing us slowly, not just in poor communities, but in many communities. When it comes to math, science and reading, we rank 36th in the world, once holding the number one spot for many years. This stat is based on a global test given to students in 65 countries. We failed to reach the top 20 in any subjects tested. Other countries are progressing and we are standing still, hating each other based on a false construct which differentiates us according to our physical appearances. We're being outpaced by countries like Vietnam and we are somewhere in between the Slovak Republic and Lithuania. At all points in the social class distribution, US students perform worse, and in many cases substantially worse than students of top scoring countries. As I am sure Mitch would point out, we know that those on the lower-end of the social-economic scale bring the US average down. But, I would respond that even controlling for social class structure, the US score would rise, but it would not eliminate the differences in scores between the US and other nations. And I'll even point out that disadvantaged and lower-middle-class US students - both black and white - perform substantially better than comparable students in similar countries. The bottom line is, we're in this mess together and we'll survive together or fail together. So, while you're busy hating your neighbors and people that don't look like you, other countries are educating all their children and preparing themselves to dominate the US in the world in areas that really matter.

I think this lack of education also contributes to the decrease in social mobility in the US. The US also ranks low in social mobility, which means that you have a 47% chance that your social-economic status will be identical or worse that your parents - and the same for your children. The real war is between those that fail to govern us and the lower social classes of all races, not between races.

Well said

PP123

14/8/14
Blocking people during a discussion is the intellectual equivalent of going home and taking your ball and bat because you didn't get picked by one of the teams - when you didn't get picked because you simply cannot play.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
As seen for the last 5 pages ....
Everybody don't see eye to eye on this subject and now resorted to calling each other names and arguing about invalid points about who said this ...and who said that...!
Some of you even got mixed up on who said what?
Please guys! I beg of you! If you don't have nothing nice to say to one or the other? Please reserve your thoughts? Please?
If you can't debate a subject without resorting to name calling
And finger pointing! Don't debate!
This is a replica watch forum! And we are all here to enjoy a hobby! The boss will be here soon! And I would be surprised if he don't drop the ban hammer on a few of you!

PP123

14/8/14
As seen for the last 5 pages ....
Everybody don't see eye to eye on this subject and now resorted to calling each other names and arguing about invalid points about who said this ...and who said that...!
Some of you even got mixed up on who said what?
Please guys! I beg of you! If you don't have nothing nice to say to one or the other? Please reserve your thoughts? Please?
If you can't debate a subject without resorting to name calling
And finger pointing! Don't debate!
This is a replica watch forum! And we are all here to enjoy a hobby! The boss will be here soon! And I would be surprised if he don't drop the ban hammer on a few of you!

I agree with you, wholeheartedly, but please review the entire thread. I think you'll quickly see who hurled insults and racist comments and who tried to have an honest debate. It's not difficult to see. Somebody even described themselves as a racist. There are definitely different levels of culpability here.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Back to the topic, yes the riots are there again, but they are there because the Ferguson PD released the video from the convenience store over the objections of the DOJ and Captain Johnson.

The police imposed a curfew, and are using smoke bombs, not tear gas.

The difference between the Ferguson PD and the Highway Patrol is pretty clear.

The Ferguson PD is acting like a little child. Their chief is inciting the violence. He was already removed from command over the protest response and he decided to release that video, knowing it would be a big problem.

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
I agree with you, wholeheartedly, but please review the entire thread. I think you'll quickly see who hurled insults and racist comments and who tried to have an honest debate. It's not difficult to see. Somebody even described themselves as a racist. There are definitely different levels of culpability here.
I have read from the first post to the last....It has got ugly and a lot of post has been made in poor form! This is a open forum world wide....different race religious creed and color belong to this forum
Hence the reason everybody should have respect to one another!
And carefully watch what they post? I'm not saying sugar coat every post you make because of ones race or religion!
But have respect for one another? And act like reasonable men!
It is a debate right? Not a third grade play ground!

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I have read from the first post to the last....It has got ugly and a lot of post has been made in poor form! This is a open forum world wide....different race religious creed and color belong to this forum
Hence the reason everybody should have respect to one another!
And carefully watch what they post? I'm not saying sugar coat every post you make because of ones race or religion!
But have respect for one another? And act like reasonable men!
It is a debate right? Not a third grade play ground!

Totally agree.

May I say that if I offended anyone by referring to racists as douchebags I am sorry.

I hate racism, I take it seriously, I will call it out when I see it. I don't think kindly of racists but if my terminology was offensive then I apologise.

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
Totally agree.

May I say that if I offended anyone by referring to racists as douchebags I am sorry.

I hate racism, I take it seriously, I will call it out when I see it. I don't think kindly of racists but if my terminology was offensive then I apologise.
Now that's what I'm talking about! Respect for one another!
Thank you!

Now IMO
It was the media fault all this mess got started in the first place!

At first all they reported was a white male police officer gun down a young male black man that wasn't armed in the streets in cold blood because he was jay walking!
They jumped the gun and reported without all the facts!
With all the racial tention we have today! The black community
Took to the streets in protest ....as in every community that has there bad eggs white or black? They where some thought it was warrantied to steel rape and pillage ...which should be prosecuted to the fullest white or black which it was both in this case! They should have waited to gather all the facts before going nation wide with it on the news! They sparked a all out racial war for nothing more than a poorly reported story!

Crimes like this happen every minute of the day! Only reason this got out of hand...is the media made spectical out of it!
Now do I condon a police officer shooting down a unarmed man?
Certainly not! Do I condon a man choking a store owner? No!
No one should had died period...This whole case was so poorly mishandled !

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
I've already apologized if anything I said was offensive,,, and I truly mean it,,, I'm brutally honest even in self descriptions....I agree with Rudy on the one thing that all of us can agree on THIS ENTIRE EVENT HAS BEEN TERRIBLY MISHANDLED FROM THE BEGINNING BY THE MEDIA AND THE AUTHORITIES almost to the point that it seems they want to fan racial flames.....with that I'm out,, hopefully for more pleasing topics to discuss....

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
coop, who I consider a good friend of mine on the forum for years started this thread with a whole different intention (I believe) then where it has ended up now. Both of the two instigators have no creditability to me whatsoever and are only in this conversation to stir the pot, argue, and incite anger in others.

I like to remind everyone PP123 just joined here three days ago and ALL of his posts except three are in this thread. He's most likely a troll and just looking for trouble.

Parklanephil is also a very new member who also joined only a couple of months ago and also the majority of his post are either in this thread or the for sales area. He's not a serious member here, he's here to get what he can from our board and humor himself in a hot button topic. His behavior is hardly sincere.

Neither of these two represent in anyway the Spirit of RWI, neither has contributed anything positive neither have donated time, funds, or any useful knowledge.

Look, bottom line I'm very protective of our home RWI and always will be. There are many of us who have donated countless hours, funds, knowledge, and at times even entertainment so RWI is a better place for all of us. Some of us weird as it may sound consider each other as internet family.

When new members come here we as a forum want to welcome them. However there's also an element that always seems to find their way here that we don't want here. That would be those that are not here for genuine purposes (I of course do not speak for the board owners or the management here), I speak for myself only and no one is to interrupt anything I write as me backing this member or that member.

I as most of you know only answer to those in charge here. I have NO agenda, I'm NOT selling you anything, and want nothing from you and you will always get the truth from me. I am here at the board owners and bosses pleasure and so are you.

The incident that happened near coop's hometown (and is still happening) is sad and unfortunate and although we have an off topic area to post I don't believe in anyway TrailBoss wishes anyone to discuss racial issues under the current tone it has taken. The topic wasn't posted for haters and racist to discuss their disgusting views. I'm sure there's a hate board somewhere for you guys but I want no part of the ongoing propaganda here and the bullshit these guys have brought here.

Although I'm a bit embarrassed that I got sucked into this arguing with these nonsense posters I want everyone else to know this is NOT what RWI is all about.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Nothing if not consistent. Even when offered an olive branch you have to throw insults and judgements.
It is easy to see what you are sub4me.
Once again all you do is make baseless accusations to detract from the fact you have been exposed.
If trailboss breaks out the ban hammer on me then so be it. The members here that have interacted with me and transacted with me know the score, you on the other hand seen to feel it's ok to be a racist and insult people at every turn. If that is the element that is required here then I don't want to be a part of that type of community.
I am pretty sure however that the racists are in a minority here and you are just trying to run with the big boys by association.
You were offered a chance. You took the opportunity to reprove what you are.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
coop, who I consider a good friend of mine on the forum for years started this thread with a whole different intention (I believe) then where it has ended up now. Both of the two instigators have no creditability to me whatsoever and are only in this conversation to stir the pot, argue, and incite anger in others.

I like to remind everyone PP123 just joined here three days ago and ALL of his posts except three are in this thread. He's most likely a troll and just looking for trouble.

Parklanephil is also a very new member who also joined only a couple of months ago and also the majority of his post are either in this thread or the for sales area. He's not a serious member here, he's here to get what he can from our board and humor himself in a hot button topic. His behavior is hardly sincere.

Neither of these two represent in anyway the Spirit of RWI, neither has contributed anything positive neither have donated time, funds, or any useful knowledge.

Look, bottom line I'm very protective of our home RWI and always will be. There are many of us who have donated countless hours, funds, knowledge, and at times even entertainment so RWI is a better place for all of us. Some of us weird as it may sound consider each other as internet family.

When new members come here we as a forum want to welcome them. However there's also an element that always seems to find their way here that we don't want here. That would be those that are not here for genuine purposes (I of course do not speak for the board owners or the management here), I speak for myself only and no one is to interrupt anything I write as me backing this member or that member.

I as most of you know only answer to those in charge here. I have NO agenda, I'm NOT selling you anything, and want nothing from you and you will always get the truth from me. I am here at the board owners and bosses pleasure and so are you.

The incident that happened near coop's hometown (and is still happening) is sad and unfortunate and although we have an off topic area to post I don't believe in anyway TrailBoss wishes anyone to discuss racial issues under the current tone it has taken. The topic wasn't posted for haters and racist to discuss their disgusting views. I'm sure there's a hate board somewhere for you guys but I want no part of the ongoing propaganda here and the bullshit these guys have brought here.

Although I'm a bit embarrassed that I got sucked into this arguing with these nonsense posters I want everyone else to know this is NOT what RWI is all about.

Wouldn't just be easier to write:
And now shut up y'all' dopes! :sub4me:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Rolex, lol, and yes it would be. I just wanted to respond in a reasonable manner in hopes the yappers would see the light. I know not very likely but I wanted to give it one more shot. I see it didn't work as the one went right back to his ways.

Now shut up, ya dopes. F me, for real just shut up already.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Rolex, lol, and yes it would be. I just wanted to respond in a reasonable manner in hopes the yappers would see the light. I know not very likely but I wanted to give it one more shot. I see it didn't work as the one went right back to his ways.

Now shut up, ya dopes. F me, for real just shut up already.

+1 RESPECT!