• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Riots in Ferguson Mo.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Everyone can read for themselves here. I'm not quoting anyone's racist remarks but it can be plainly read. You wrote it you own it.

So you can make the accusation but you can't prove it? What racist remarks were made by me or the other people on my side in this?

I don't know if you are implying that I'm saying racist stuff about white people?? I'm white, just so you know...

mikeshark007

Renowned Member
4/6/12
“A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.”
“Be the change that you want to see in the world.”
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.”

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
I have no idea what this means but it sure is funny, lmao for some reason.

It is what I would guess people say that burn their own neighborhoods and towns down as they're lighting the fires...lol

"This Hobby is Crack!"

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Everyone can read for themselves here. I'm not quoting anyone's racist remarks but it can be plainly read. You wrote it you own it.

No you see that isn't how it works, you made the accusation. It is down to you to prove it.

I will help you out.

If you say sorry, we will let it slide, otherwise, make your case or jog on billy big balls.

mikeshark007

Renowned Member
4/6/12
“I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
“An ounce of patience is worth more than a tonne of preaching.”
“Change yourself – you are in control.”
“See the good in people and help them.”

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
I think maybe you guys are against cops? Or maybe against God? Or maybe against facts? Or maybe against law and order...I haven't figured out out yet...but I can't believe that cop would just shoot Michael Brown for no reason...it defies logic and then for the folks in Ferguson to act the way they have been and continue is ridiculous....surely I'm not far off...

"This Hobby is Crack!"

God is ok with cops killing unarmed teens? God is ok with cops firing rubber bullets are people who weren't rioting? God is ok with cops assaulting and arresting reporters?

Don't hide behind God please, it never works.

No one here is against cops. Not being ok with the police acting like an invading army is different than not liking cops.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I think maybe you guys are against cops?

Absolutely not. I support our law abiding Leo's 100%

Or maybe against God?

There is no God

Or maybe against facts?

Present some. I will let you know however the facts so far are that this Leo shot an American citizen without due process or threat.

Or maybe against law and order...

See point 1

I haven't figured out out yet...but I can't believe that cop would just shoot Michael Brown for no reason...

And there we have it. Your whole argument is based on what you believe rather than actual facts or evidence

it defies logic

Actually it doesn't. Logic is used to analyse data and draw a conclusion based upon it, not "belief " or "faith"

and then for the folks in Ferguson to act the way they have been and continue is ridiculous....

We agree with you and have never (at least I know I have not) said different.

surely I'm not far off...

"This Hobby is Crack!"

Embedded

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I don't think that's true at all. That's you speaking from the subconscious, no very conscious mind.

When we begin to have loyalty to a race just for the sake of race, and not the common good, things will fall apart quickly because that would mean that you are no longer supporting what is right. Does your brand of Christianity teach you that it's acceptable to be loyal to your race, as opposed to the common good?

I don't ever think about race being against the common good....I think that is a fact that we are part of our race by birth....I'm also a Alabaman,, I'm partial to Alabama because of this,,, in no way does this mean I want to do harm to or think any less of Mississippians or Mississippi...Doesn't that make sense to you that seemingly think that one being partial to their own race involves hating anyone or anything?

"This Hobby is Crack!"

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
I don't ever think about race being against the common good....I think that is a fact that we are part of our race by birth....I'm also a Alabaman,, I'm partial to Alabama because of this,,, in no way does this mean I want to do harm to or think any less then Mississippians or Mississippi...Doesn't that make sense to you that seemingly think that one being partial to their own race involves hating anyone or anything.

"This Hobby is Crack!"

Ah Alabama, the capital of racial tolerance...

PP123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/14
Ask Mitch. And you know exactly why YOU think it's funny.

Really, it's ok to say why....

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I don't answer to ignorance nor to your demands. You fools made this whole discussion about race.

Infact you turned into argument about race. You should be ashamed of your behavior here.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Aside from your foolish remark,, do you mind answering my question?

"This Hobby is Crack!"

No, I don't think that my race is better than any other race, I think that my race is just as good as any race. Only morons favor other races. Its about the individual person, not the color of their skin or their origin.

Its not a foolish remark, Alabama has had a terrible racial history, thats a fact. Up until less than 50 years ago, Alabama had segregation, like much of the South. Racist feelings don't disappear with a law, those people that wanted segregation, some of them are still alive, and most of their kids certainly are.

What demands Sub? You made an accusation and you can't back it up. I'm not ashamed of anything I've said here. I'm not the one who started saying that black people ruin entire cities and that its fine and normal to think that white people are better than black people.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I don't ever think about race being against the common good....I think that is a fact that we are part of our race by birth....I'm also a Alabaman,, I'm partial to Alabama because of this,,, in no way does this mean I want to do harm to or think any less of Mississippians or Mississippi...Doesn't that make sense to you that seemingly think that one being partial to their own race involves hating anyone or anything.

"This Hobby is Crack!"

Alabaman is not a race.

Black is not a race.

We all belong to the hominid subspecies Homo sapiens

You may find this useful, it is from Princeton University.

While scientists use the concept of race to make practical distinctions among fuzzy sets of traits, the scientific community feels that the idea of race is often used by the general public[6] in a naïve[7] or simplistic way, erroneously designating wholly discrete types of individuals. Among humans, race has no cladistic significance—all people belong to the same hominid subspecies, Homo sapiens sapiens.[8][9] Regardless of the extent to which race exists, the word "race" is problematic and may carry negative connotations.[10] Social conceptions and groupings of races vary over time, involving folk taxonomies[11][12][13] that define essential types of individuals based on perceived sets of traits. Scientists consider biological essentialism obsolete,[14] and generally discourage racial explanations for collective differentiation in both physical and behavioral traits.[7][15]

mitchbaria

15/10/12
God is ok with cops killing unarmed teens? God is ok with cops firing rubber bullets are people who weren't rioting? God is ok with cops assaulting and arresting reporters?

Don't hide behind God please, it never works.

No one here is against cops. Not being ok with the police acting like an invading army is different than not liking cops.

I agree that cops shouldn't act like invading armies....people shouldn't masked up like terrorist and riot and loot stores.

"This Hobby is Crack!"

mitchbaria

15/10/12
No, I don't think that my race is better than any other race, I think that my race is just as good as any race. Only morons favor other races. Its about the individual person, not the color of their skin or their origin.

Its not a foolish remark, Alabama has had a terrible racial history, thats a fact. Up until less than 50 years ago, Alabama had segregation, like much of the South. Racist feelings don't disappear with a law, those people that wanted segregation, some of them are still alive, and most of their kids certainly are.

What demands Sub? You made an accusation and you can't back it up. I'm not ashamed of anything I've said here. I'm not the one who started saying that black people ruin entire cities and that its fine and normal to think that white people are better than black people.

Maybe you just like to argue? I didn't say my race was better then any other,,,I said I'm partial to it because I'm part of it....why do you twist words?

"This Hobby is Crack!"

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I don't answer to ignorance nor to your demands. You fools made this whole discussion about race.

Infact you turned into argument about race. You should be ashamed of your behavior here.

So you have nothing and it was a baseless accusation then.

Good. Thanks for clearing that up.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Maybe you just like to argue? I didn't say my race was better then any other,,,I said I'm partial to it because I'm part of it....why do you twist words?

"This Hobby is Crack!"

Uhh, the definition of partial is "favoring one side in a dispute above the other; biased."

That would mean that you are biased in favor of white people.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I agree that cops shouldn't act like invading armies....people shouldn't masked up like terrorist and riot and loot stores.

"This Hobby is Crack!"

We agree on both of those things. Two wrongs do not make a right.