• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new GMT with DD3285 QC pics and video release [finally]

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
WhatsApp_Image_2023-07-13_at_13.33.02.jpeg

My 126710 BLNR is on his way. It's the V2.

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
I just received my Pepsi and Batman, both v2’s. Both watches are absolutely stunning, I’m blown away by them. I’ve de stickered and worn the Pepsi, the Batman is still brand new in the box. Tempted to sell one to try and claw some funds back!

• Love
Reactions: mcboom

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
A bit puzzled by people claiming they have CF BLRO v2 when the TD themselves claimed that there is only a v2 of the BLNR ?

Anyway, would be great to see a v1/v2 dial comparison
comparativa.png

It is not the ideal comparison because of the position of the handles and distance of the photo, but on the right we have the original photo of the 126710 BLNR v1 contributed by CTime on this post, and on the left the photo of the v2 sent to me as QC.

Reactions: HomeRye and mcboom

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
but on the right we have the original photo of the 126710 BLNR v1 contributed by CTime on this post, and on the left the photo of the v2 sent to me as QC.
In the previous message I made a mistake: the position of the reps is as shown in the photo. On the left v1, on the right v2.

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
comparativa.png

It is not the ideal comparison because of the position of the handles and distance of the photo, but on the right we have the original photo of the 126710 BLNR v1 contributed by CTime on this post, and on the left the photo of the v2 sent to me as QC.
”SUPERLATIVE CHRONOMETER” looks wonky af to me on both pics, so I assume that it’s a problem with the pics and not the dial ?

”OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED” wonky af on v1, less on v2 but still not so good..

Or ?

Casiofx

Supporter
Certified
21/3/23
Germany
Hello guys, my dial on my DD3285 Pepsi does not fit perfectly to the rehaut. I think it’s misaligned about 0,5 degree. Is it possible to move the dial slightly? Do I need to disassemble the hands or is it possible to move the dial slightly without removing the hands? I know that this will affect the date window alignment.
Thanks in advance.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Hello guys, my dial on my DD3285 Pepsi does not fit perfectly to the rehaut. I think it’s misaligned about 0,5 degree. Is it possible to move the dial slightly? Do I need to disassemble the hands or is it possible to move the dial slightly without removing the hands? I know that this will affect the date window alignment.
Thanks in advance.
Couple of nice close up pics would help for reference

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Thanks in advance.
Micro adjustments can be made but it is not healthy for the stem.
Open the caseback and unscrew the movement holder screws, then turn/adjust the dial. Be careful and don't use to much force because you can damage the stem.

Casiofx

Supporter
Certified
21/3/23
Germany
Micro adjustments can be made but it is not healthy for the stem.
Open the caseback and unscrew the movement holder screws, then turn/adjust the dial. Be careful and don't use to much force because you can damage the stem.
I already tried it but It’s not enough. That’s why I was asking myself if it’s possible to move the dial itself on the movement. Attached a picture. Sorry for the bad quality, I hope its good enough…

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Sorry, I don't know the other options.
It is not that bad, gens have misaligned rehaut to :)

Milburn1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/11/22
UK
I already tried it but It’s not enough. That’s why I was asking myself if it’s possible to move the dial itself on the movement. Attached a picture. Sorry for the bad quality, I hope its good enough…
I would just live with the slightly misaligned rehaut tbh it’s not a massive issue, you’re the only person that will notice it. If you start moving the dial you’re risking the dial, crystal date window, bezel being misaligned etc.

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
I would just live with the slightly misaligned rehaut tbh it’s not a massive issue, you’re the only person that will notice it. If you start moving the dial you’re risking the dial, crystal date window, bezel being misaligned etc.
And also a lot of gen have the same issue.

Casiofx

Supporter
Certified
21/3/23
Germany
Thanks for the replies.
Yes, I know and you are right. But is it still possible to move the dial slightly? Everytime I look on the watch I see the misaligned rehaut😂😂

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Thanks for the replies.
Yes, I know and you are right. But is it still possible to move the dial slightly? Everytime I look on the watch I see the misaligned rehaut😂😂
the dial of 3285 has no pins and is in a fixed position, it cannot be moved or rotated. The problem is easily solved by moving all the movement. a watchmaker takes 5 minutes