• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

" Where is RUDY40" Please help a fellow member out!

J___

M2M Stalker
Certified
3/7/14
Pic of TCLV hands....just as they were sent back to me from Mike after gen upgrade. Will ship to TF1 tomorrow.

da507e6151f747f0088f22b744022e5c.jpg

47e5917271492c7d334397a3d0e59ad5.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Looks amazing! Thank you!!!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I just sent him 5 bucks and it went through.

IpFnZEI.png
Goods and services? The representative did tell me they had messaged him and it went through. So obviously his account still exists. Maybe it's just been frozen on him.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Interesting . . . Wonder what PP are on about?
DWO ordered.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
No, just to a friend... I didn't want to ship my address to Rudy even though he has it from a prior transaction.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14

I know, right!? LOL!

I hope it helps him... I have no idea if he has real health problems, or is just in debt up to his eyeballs and is bailing out. I really don't care either way. I hope it helps him out.

I said the same thing when diapers were delivered to the wrong house and the woman denied receiving them. May it be a blessing.. and move on :)

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
I know, right!? LOL!

I hope it helps him... I have no idea if he has real health problems, or is just in debt up to his eyeballs and is bailing out. I really don't care either way. I hope it helps him out.

I said the same thing when diapers were delivered to the wrong house and the woman denied receiving them. May it be a blessing.. and move on :)

I don't know Rudy on a personal level but I do know a lot of people who do and they all seem to have some sort of story about Rudy and financial issues. I am staying neutral in this and hoping this situation can still be explained but nowadays I wouldn't put it past someone to make a few quick bucks then disappear for good on the forum

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
So are we all sorted on parts/labor for J_'s build? Happy to do anything I can to help get this thing on his wrist!

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
I'll include a crystal gasket also. I have some 2.85mm and a gen rolex crystal gasket that should be enough.

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Crown and xtal headed to Tagfan1 tomorrow AM.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
This thread is a real shock. Rudy has said in the past he is battling cancer and that his wife had cheated on him and he was in the process of devorcing her. His posts also had a strong Christian slant and I always assumed he was a church goer too. He has always struggled with money problems and often fire saled his parts etc here so I'm guessing his illness has resulted in some significant debt and this problem with missing money maybe a desperate way to survive?. I wish all affected the best possible outcome and fortunately given the amount of sales and the strong policing by our fantastic mods on rwi these outcomes aren't to common

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
This thread is a real shock. Rudy has said in the past he is battling cancer and that his wife had cheated on him and he was in the process of devorcing her. His posts also had a strong Christian slant and I always assumed he was a church goer too. He has always struggled with money problems and often fire saled his parts etc here so I'm guessing his illness has resulted in some significant debt and this problem with missing money maybe a desperate way to survive?. I wish all affected the best possible outcome and fortunately given the amount of sales and the strong policing by our fantastic mods on rwi these outcomes aren't to common

Yeah, who knows. He clearly knew what he was doing was wrong. Selling a watch multiple times to multiple people. Cancer or not.. not cool.

I worked with a guy who claimed to have colorectal cancer. Toook time off, took shared leave... found out later it was a lie.

We never know. Let's just get these guys sorted out in the community here and wish Rudy40 the best with whatever demons he's battling.

J___

M2M Stalker
Certified
3/7/14
Many thanks, brothers. [MENTION=50069]surf[/MENTION] [MENTION=81223]gbxx[/MENTION]

I also have always been under the impression that he was a religious man, such as I. I've always told him throughout this time after he would give me another excuse for a delay that his health is a priority and in the end, not to stress so much over building this watch as he should take care of his matters first. I still wholeheartedly believe this, as unfortunate as it left me (until now!) and I also wish him the best with whatever demons he's battling.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
If the cancer thing is a lie then it is just messed up. People that know him personally should know if it is fake or not. I just lost my Aunt in December to cancer. It took her in a year. It was liver cancer. But she went from looking normal to a walking corpse. Cancer is a bitch.

It seems that he has been up to a lot of wrong behavior. Not paying people who help you is just wrong. To sell watches to people is just wrong.

I just realized another person who just died to cancer. He was a guy I knew from the Porsche community. He use to own PAR Porsche here in NY. He did something similar but benefited a lot more money. He took peoples cars in on consignment and then he would give them a portion of the money after the sell and would make an excuse like Rudy did, his wife or something else. Once they took that payment, it would no longer be a criminal matter it was a civil matter. He did that for about 7 months. He also owned the Label "Recaro" here in the US. So he hand seats and steering wheels and a lot of stuff. Just think about it. Recaro is a huge company. He had a wear-house full of stuff. He just walked away. Took everything and sold it on eBay. He had like 5 account and would sell them all over the place. He gave his wife all the money and went declared bankruptcy for the Cooperation of PAR Porsche. He just died of cancer. So God does't like ugly.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Many thanks, brothers. @surf @gbxx

I also have always been under the impression that he was a religious man, such as I. I've always told him throughout this time after he would give me another excuse for a delay that his health is a priority and in the end, not to stress so much over building this watch as he should take care of his matters first. I still wholeheartedly believe this, as unfortunate as it left me (until now!) and I also wish him the best with whatever demons he's battling.

Always happy to help.

And FWIW - the outwardly religious types scare me. Now I'm a god fearing man and consider myself 'religious'. But I lived next door (NEXT DOOR!!) to these crooks. Thank god I never invested with them. And they were always the 'god bless you' - it happened a while ago so I had to dig it up, but they scammed a sh!t ton of money from retirees.

https://tollefsenlaw.com/god-bless-you-these-guys-wont-tacoma-news-tribune/

I might be the "in god we trust, all others pay cash" type of guy... a bit of a 'realist' I suppose.

J___

M2M Stalker
Certified
3/7/14
[MENTION=81223]gbxx[/MENTION] "In God we trust, all others pay cash"

Now that is a good quote.

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Rudy's cancer is real but he uses that excuse among a thousand other excuses way too often. My dad died of cancer so I am very against anyone falsely using that excuse. I think financial ruin caused him to turn to the dark side.