• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

" Where is RUDY40" Please help a fellow member out!

Esavy

Renowned Member
31/5/12
Hey guys. If you have any way of contacting Rudy40 I am asking for your help. I'm hoping he has a personal friend here in our community that can get into contact with him. Please have him Pm / Email / text / call (anything me) he has all my forms of contact.

Purchased a franken TC sub from him. Empty box arrived in the mail. Unresponsive for 4 days now. I trusted him, I know he has a good standing here. However, the facts are I am out a lot of money and have an empty box.

Anything you guys can do to get him to contact me would be much appreciated!

thanks,
E

D

d4m.test

Wow......people weren't kidding when they said it gets crazy around this time.

Hopefully it was a mistake and it works out. Sorry to hear this man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hey guys. If you have any way of contacting Rudy40 I am asking for your help. I'm hoping he has a personal friend here in our community that can get into contact with him. Please have him Pm / Email / text / call (anything me) he has all my forms of contact.

Purchased a franken TC sub from him. Empty box arrived in the mail. Unresponsive for 4 days now. I trusted him, I know he has a good standing here. However, the facts are I am out a lot of money and have an empty box.

Anything you guys can do to get him to contact me would be much appreciated!

thanks,
E

'Tis that time of year. Contact [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] and visit the Helpdesk.

D

d4m.test

Outstanding longtime member. He would have contacted You if he forgot to ship the watch. Hopefully the package was somehow insured. Visit the Helpdesk to know what to do/ how to procede in this kind of situation. Good luck.

Esavy

Renowned Member
31/5/12
Thanks for the comments guys. Help desk has already been filed. No contact from him from anyone. I'm hoping to find a personal friend of his that can call him etc.

paid via gift as I put my trust in him being a longtime member. Needless to say, that won't be happening again :(

Reactions: DaleM

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
My biggest nightmare. Hope this works out for both the seller and the buyer.

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
hopefully this is a $700 TC Franken and not a $2700 variety!

DocThor

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/13
Holy shit...not Rudy too...hope this is just a postal rip off...

Sent from my wooden drums via Tupperware

Esavy

Renowned Member
31/5/12
[MENTION=44759]mech500[/MENTION] yes I have.

I have also spoken to Rudy via PM every single day up until the empty package arrived. Sooo. That's that :/

J___

M2M Stalker
Certified
3/7/14
I've been in contact with him for a bit a little over a week ago. I'm still waiting on a franken from him for over a year now. He's had personal complications for some time now and I trust that this is the truth of the matter. I've also been worried that just maybe, I won't ever be receiving that watch. There's even a thread about that build in the Rolex subforum here. It's been well over a year and I was told many times that it would be shipped, but to no avail. Hopefully he shows up soon enough.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Alright Guys,

As mentioned above, Rudy does have some serious heath issues and it is normal for him to go silent, from time to time.

I have sent PMs to both him and his neighbor, to try to find out whats going on

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Uhoh I hope Rudy is ok. I have a friend who also purchased a watch from Rudy and was given a tracking number that doesn't work. I really hope This is all a mistake

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Hope all is well with Rudy. For what it's worth, I sent him a text msg a few days ago and he never replied to me. (He doesn't owe me anything so he has no reason to dodge me)

As stated above he does have health issues.

Hope this all works out for you and he is ok.