• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

" Where is RUDY40" Please help a fellow member out!

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Ok. So you want me to send the stuff directly to you @J___. I got your PM with your address I can have it out tomorrow. Also @Raddave or any Mod or admin, is this ok with you guys? Also [MENTION=15344]TAGfan[/MENTION] should I send it to you? If so PM me your address.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I have stopped building so I don't have much anymore. Here is what I do have...
2- LN inserts WSO w/WM Pearl
TC 2824 non working but complete.
TC roulette DW
i also have some other non Sub parts I can sell and donate the money.

J___

M2M Stalker
Certified
3/7/14
Ok. So you want me to send the stuff directly to you @J___. I got your PM with your address I can have it out tomorrow. Also @Raddave or any Mod or admin, is this ok with you guys? Also @TAGfan should I send it to you? If so PM me your address.

If shipping straight to [MENTION=57548]Tagfan1[/MENTION] makes things easier, I'd rather have it that way! Whatever makes everything easier on you guys.

J___

M2M Stalker
Certified
3/7/14
Tagfan just gave me the OK to have the parts shipped to him...between the PM's and posts here on this thread, I'm sure I have much more parts than needed for the watch! I know surf and junbug have both PM'd me that they have a gen crown for me and I would hate to double up on anything I wouldn't need!

gbx has also PM'd me for a TCLV V2 insert which I am also extremely grateful for!

How can we make this as simple and concise as possible for everyone helping?!

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
we should probably spell out all the parts you need for your build and the members who will supply them. Were you missing a TC bezel assembly? I have three extras and am willing to put one out for both of these builds.

Esavy

Renowned Member
31/5/12
Fellas, your kindness is appreciated beyond words. Don't stress about my issues. Life has plenty of speed bumps. It's a tough one to swallow but you live, you learn. I particularly purchased the watch from Rudy as it's exactly what I wanted, piecing a watch together is not necessary for me. Again I mean that in the absolute kindest way possible! All of your help is very generous guys. Let's get J taken care of as I can't imagine waiting for as long as he did. I just wouldn't want you fellas going through the hassle of helping me build something I wouldn't truly be happy with in the end. I'm not that fantastic with words lol so just to be clear there is no bad intentions in this comment whatsoever!! I just know myself and how particular I am with watches :(

one more time, you guys are the best. Really prove why this community is the best one around.

Reactions: P..DR..D

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
[MENTION=118173]emameme[/MENTION] this is not a sale thread brother. That is a different section.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Ok so for the first build we have the following donations
We have a TC case, a 2824, TC movement holder, rep sub band, rep crystal, Star time bezel assembly,
Dial from Tagfan1
Crown from Junbug5150
Insert from gbxx
Date wheel from Sbybuster
Hands from Bgreg
I will mail it tomorrow just need the builders shipping address.

J___

M2M Stalker
Certified
3/7/14
So I just went through a few pages again and so far, it seems like there's:

occb2 - TC case, caseback, gen tube, movement
surf - gen crown, TC crystal
junbug - gen crown
bgreg - TCLV hands
Trailboss - TC V3 dwo
Sbybbuser - TC V3 dwo, TC bracelet
gbxx - TCLV V2 insert, TC bezel assembly

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Fellas, your kindness is appreciated beyond words. Don't stress about my issues. Life has plenty of speed bumps. It's a tough one to swallow but you live, you learn. I particularly purchased the watch from Rudy as it's exactly what I wanted, piecing a watch together is not necessary for me. Again I mean that in the absolute kindest way possible! All of your help is very generous guys. Let's get J taken care of as I can't imagine waiting for as long as he did. I just wouldn't want you fellas going through the hassle of helping me build something I wouldn't truly be happy with in the end. I'm not that fantastic with words lol so just to be clear there is no bad intentions in this comment whatsoever!! I just know myself and how particular I am with watches :(

one more time, you guys are the best. Really prove why this community is the best one around.

There's nothing that says you couldn't sell it and recoup some of your loss.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
We have a lot more here too. I'm shot can someone go through here and see what else we have and make a list of what we need.

I have the following for another build.
Movement 2824 and 2836.
Lv inserts from startime.
If its not a LV I have dials and hands for a ETA great quality.
I got them from RSH here is the link. I have 2 sets
https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...Rolex-16610-SUBMARINER-DIAL-AND-HANDS-for-ETA
I have another TC movement holder for an ETA or clone eta.

J___

M2M Stalker
Certified
3/7/14
Oh! And:

Tagfan1 - dial
Dusk - brand new TC Crystal

Just trying not to double up on anything and get the right parts!

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
@J__ I don't think its like that. I don't think you can pick your parts from who is here. I donated a lot of parts to you that included a crystal and band and bezel assembly. There are other guys out of watches and we have to come up with stuff to build theirs.

J___

M2M Stalker
Certified
3/7/14
I included your parts as well! I didn't realize I was missing anything but I left it uncorrected since you posted before I did for people to see. It is easiest as first offers, first shipped so it's no extra hassle to anyone and I fully agree with that and it's my only intention!

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
@J__ I don't think its like that. I don't think you can pick your parts from who is here. I donated a lot of parts to you that included a crystal and band and bezel assembly. There are other guys out of watches and we have to come up with stuff to build theirs.

sorry, i didn't know you already included a bezel assy. i can hold back on it and see if anyone else comes out of the woodwork with a Rudy40 loss.

I don't think his intentions were to cherry pick the parts... it's a long and confusing thread

J___

M2M Stalker
Certified
3/7/14
Very sorry if it came off otherwise. It feels like it's still Christmas to me that I get anything at all out of this.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I just read that Esavy doesn't want a watch. Pick away. Just let me know what to ship to the watch maker.