• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vision of Apctasy...

fire00071

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/4/13
Hi Tribe,

I thought I would post a temporary state of my collection.

I have some more pieces with modders, once they are back I will send the divers and the clad for Ar and lume jobs...

Ps: Apologies to the purists as a Breguet tourby got lost in the picture ( besides Ap I am also building a little tourbys collection ; )

cheers !

apctasy2_zps81f0757c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

apcstasy_zps2a856543.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
Nice collection! If you wouldn't mind me asking- where did you get that box?

fire00071

Banned
30/4/13
sutre that is what this forum is about ;) it is a rainer Watch box, check him out on eBay ! ;) it is Worth every penny !

Nice collection! If you wouldn't mind me asking- where did you get that box?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Great collection Fire what do you currently have away with modders?

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

fire00071

Banned
30/4/13
thanks ;) i am trying to keep up with you guys... :)

i am waiting for a rb2 and grey themes from our german wizard

also eargerly waiting for the ceramic diver, desesperatly looking for clad black dial 2012 version and might grab Zorro carbon GP... that would be it for Aps ;) , until v2 of 44mm models that is :):): )...

Great collection Fire?? what do you currently have away with modders?

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

rhaykal

Renowned Member
18/8/13
beautiful collection. I'm waiting on my first AP from Vac (Montauk)....I'm afraid I'll be following suit with you soon. And love the watch box.

hsmooth

Renowned Member
10/8/13
Very nice. You've got a few APs that are on my wish list. Safari will have to be next for me. I have the Breguet too...what other tourbies are you thinking of getting?

fire00071

Banned
30/4/13
Very nice. You've got a few APs that are on my wish list. Safari will have to be next for me. I have the Breguet too...what other tourbies are you thinking of getting?

thanks, lets discuss the tourbys in the tourby section ;), i am a newbie here so i would like to maintain the etiquette of the AP section ;)...

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Sounds great fire RBII was an expensive build for me but worth every penny and so glad I dropped a lwo into it the movement is night and day compared to the Asian 7750.
Ceramic I'm looking forward to myself and the 44mm is just around the corner Gp with Zorro dial/ mikey screws will be a fantastic build unfortunility the FC case is sub par

fire00071

Banned
30/4/13
I reckon Zorro will build a few Top of the range ones with Gio parts, modded dial and tachy, blasting where it has to be, gen strap... certainly not a cheapie... , but we need to see the final product vs gen to see if there is value (very likely will be there when you take into account the amount work that he has been producing for this...)

I have only went for a standard dial mod from domi (+usual Ar and jewel), did not think about swapping the movt yet, lets see when she comes back, i might go your road if not completely satisfied or rather if i catch you guys mental sickness called : " The pursuit of perfection" :):):)

Sounds great fire? RBII was an expensive build for me but worth every penny and so glad I dropped a lwo into it the movement is night and day compared to the Asian 7750.
Ceramic I'm looking forward to myself and the 44mm is just around the corner? Gp with Zorro dial/ mikey screws will be a fantastic build unfortunility the FC case is sub par?

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

fire00071

Banned
30/4/13
Many thanks, especially coming from you as your several collection posts did inspire me greatly ;)...

and yes a rainer one ;)

Nice collection...and nice box (a Rainer's one ?)

faresd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/09
Sharrkey I love your RB2... Other than smooth swipe of the minute sundial hand is there any other thing easy to notice between the lwo and 7750?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Quite a lot bud, shoot me a pm and I'll explain not wanting to trash the op's thread with info on My RBII