• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
Probably the most enjoyable posts I’ve read on here are from you @kaibravo1993

You’ve said you know all about me after 5 minutes. Yes. I have nothing to hide. I gave you my company email address that leads to my LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. You act as if you’ve completed some counter-scam brilliance and you’re going to our me. But your the scammer dirtbag.

So you’ve said over and over you’ve sent the watches. Let’s see the tracking.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I have already said i wasn’t paying attention to the forum this week and that was my mistake. This fake message crap is garbage i have accounts and snippets that bsck all of it up. but why now would i put the actual personal info out there on myself. And to repeat. never went thru with a sale on Poshmark because they take 1/4 the money. stick to chrono for that. for example

You know we can see the gmts serial on the hang tag yes?

kaibravo1993

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
i told you i was going to email it to your email you know the one you responded to with threat to my family? And that i won’t put anymore info here

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
but great mods can we get that taken down please now i forgot doxxing is cool here. apilo

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
i told you i was going to email it to your email you know the one you responded to with threat to my family? And that i won’t put anymore info here
Another member threatened you and I only forwarded info that member sent me that is public information available online.

Send over the tracking. Should be a priority but instead your deflecting and accusing.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Yes both gens both never seen this platform till now
Obama Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Toolwatchtool

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Another member threatened you and I only forwarded info that member sent me that is public information available online.

Send over the tracking. Should be a priority but instead your deflecting and accusing.
Richard Gere Dancing GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

That's what he is doing: trying to buy time and see if still got a chance to get away...

LPhiE

Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
Correct. And every single “order“ on Poshmark they low ball the number then take 25% for authenticity. So when people inquire i tell them I’ll lose money on it and i couldn’t take the sale down. I’ve made 0$ from Poshmark and plan on making zero. point being is when you have a shit ton of reps and shit ton of gens you can mix up an iPhone pic but truth is everything I have sold Feb hasn’t happened without a conversation and many more pics with buyer, and not on Poshmark
Just so you know, there's no way a listing on Poshmark can be marked as "sold" if it hasn't been sold. The only two options is either delete the listing or go to Edit Listing > scroll all the way to the bottom > Change "Availability" to "Not For Sale".

But sure, you never "sold it on Poshmark".....

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL

I think you are completely full of shit based off my research and interactions with you. And get awsy with what? Do you have your noney? Yes ? And I’m still working on the watches arriving at your door? Go tweet something spiritual and cyber bully some teens. you’ll get the tracking number in the meantime enjoy the refund and the thought that you didn’t cross a line

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I think you are completely full of shit based off my research and interactions with you. And get awsy with what? Do you have your noney? Yes ? And I’m still working on the watches arriving at your door? Go tweet something spiritual and cyber bully some teens. you’ll get the tracking number in the meantime enjoy the refund and the thought that you didn’t cross a line
Flexing Comedy Central GIF by South Park

This is you right now.

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
I love how your researching people you tried to scam but then turned up the heat and you got caught. Keep researching me.

Stall waiting for that tracking number. Because we all know you never sent the watches.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
I love how your researching people you tried to scam but then turned up the heat and you got caught. Keep researching me.

Stall waiting for that tracking number. Because we all know you never sent the watches.
i looked into you befause you made threats. And just like i wouldn’t send a refund?