• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

kaibravo1993

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
then tell me how that linked me directly to my usps account?

5Digits

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
27/12/21
USA
then tell me how that linked me directly to my usps account?
I’m sure there is a way to redirect the link or something or your choice. You scammers try to stay 1 step ahead but fail to cover your tracks.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Everybody here should google these words.
“the us postal team wishes you a wonderful day”
get laid man. Seriously. Smile every once in awhile. Life is no fun being so sexually frustrated you act like this

• Haha
Reactions: 5Digits

LPhiE

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
SoCal USA
You aren’t answering the question.

Why did you fake this? You and I know this is a bullshit text from usps trying to cover your ass.
that USPS text is a phishing text and was just a coincidence that one of the buyers got it while waiting for this cumbucket to send tracking. I've gotten these texts before and got one again yesterday.

But it's funny how he avoids answering any serious questions his for sale posts and about his poshmark listing being sold etc.

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
At this point are we sure this is a real person? I feel like we are all being trolled by an AI construct or perhaps an old-timey robot.
Robot GIF

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
that USPS text is a phishing text and was just a coincidence that one of the buyers got it while waiting for this cumbucket to send tracking. I've gotten these texts before and got one again yesterday.

But it's funny how he avoids answering any serious questions his for sale posts and about his poshmark listing being sold etc.
i got the text you idiot and what did i not answer

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
can’t wait to see what else you guys can threaten me with or make up