• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

Martyn_9_25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/23
England
What an absolute fantastic read on a Friday! I’m going to kinda miss all of this tense drama! Glad everyone got resolved I heard there was a celebration, like project X style at his gaff to rejoice!

• Haha
Reactions: Hec

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Was für eine absolut fantastische Lektüre an einem Freitag! Ich werde dieses ganze spannende Drama vermissen! Ich bin froh, dass sich alle geeinigt haben, ich habe gehört, dass es eine Feier gab, wie bei Projekt X an seinem Gaffel, um sich zu freuen!

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Kai Bravo's sister? You mean THE @kaibravo1993 ? I fucked her. Probably not as hard as he's about to get fucked here real soon, but I digress.

All of that big talk about FBI agents, some dude's asshole, special operations forces, and just the abundance of testosterone coming from Kai...quite frankly, it almost made me horny.

Almost.

But it kind of reminds me of John Malkovich's Russian character in Rounders when he says he feels less than satisfied. But after an hour of reading all of this, it really makes me want to get on a plane to one of my facilities in Orlando for a quick visit. Then over to Tampa to fucktard's place and give him the what for for making me read all of this shit for an hour. You know, for satisfaction.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph at a Holiday Inn Express!
I'll meet you there if you go. Give this guy a Fucking New York Hello.

Kimbotime

Horology Curious
1/10/23
Wow, what an absolute read. Props to all the people doing the good work in this thread.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Happy to see you got your money back first time ive seen actually someone get it back!
People get refunds all the time, staff (and the anons) have saved people 10s or even 100s of 1000s over the years with some large scammers paying back 1000s at a time.

Not always but it most certainly happens

MrBald

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/4/23
Sweden
People get refunds all the time, staff (and the anons) have saved people 10s or even 100s of 1000s over the years with some large scammers paying back 1000s at a time.

Not always but it most certainly happens
Thats very nice didnt know that

PGorbson

Known Member
Supporter
19/8/23
Jesus tap dancing Christ that was a long read, I wasted maybe 90 mins or my life on the shit bag

Even for a grand of scam tactics profit, you could probably make more and easier while working at a fast food restaurant with 0 skills

Imagine driving a Porsche and trying to uphold an image to your parents and friends…. Then momma gets that voicemail about how you dropped the soap

Ffs