• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Patron
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Man, this was a wild ride. From trying to make it seem like all just a big misunderstanding, to the big-baller posturing, to desperate scammer trying to squeeze strangers for 1k. I really thought he was gonna make it right. Seemed like people got refunded and watches were on the way. Maybe I'm a mark?

Reactions: Toolwatchtool

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
This thread is LONG....

Unfortunately, I already did imagine the outcome.... His not motivated aggressiveness in that Nautilus thread with a 100 % fake box was already a tell...

No, wait a moment, the aggressiveness was motivated.

'Cause he's a scammer ya know....

He already knewv. !!

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Man, this was a wild ride. From trying to make it seem like all just a big misunderstanding, to the big-baller posturing, to desperate scammer trying to squeeze strangers for 1k. I really thought he was gonna make it right. Seemed like people got refunded and watches were on the way. Maybe I'm a mark?
Part of me says @kaibravo1993 is doing this out of spite and enjoys the mess that he's created. I wouldn't be surprised if he has his sock accounts reading this thread and nefariously laughing while looking at his reflection in a mirror. Weirdo narcissist.

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Give me your fucking first name I’ll show you your family tree

Part of me says @kaibravo1993 is doing this out of spite and enjoys the mess that he's created. I wouldn't be surprised if he has his sock accounts reading this thread and nefariously laughing while looking at his reflection in a mirror. Weirdo narcissist.
This is 100 % sure.

Enjoy the money you stole, clown.

Nah, Klown.

KaliKlown1993.

DanFlashes

Supporter
Certified
21/9/23
USA
No response back from his parents. I just tried calling again. I will continue to call them tonight. I did however manage to connect with his sister who seemed very distraught about the entirety of the situation to the point where she frantically told me she had to go and she will call me back then hung up on me

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
He used images from gen sites on the different sales, and posted them in the adds without the watermarks....he literally spent more time editing watermarks from photo's than considering the consequences of his actions

Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Kai Bravo's sister? You mean THE @kaibravo1993 ? I fucked her. Probably not as hard as he's about to get fucked here real soon, but I digress.

All of that big talk about FBI agents, some dude's asshole, special operations forces, and just the abundance of testosterone coming from Kai...quite frankly, it almost made me horny.

Almost.

But it kind of reminds me of John Malkovich's Russian character in Rounders when he says he feels less than satisfied. But after an hour of reading all of this, it really makes me want to get on a plane to one of my facilities in Orlando for a quick visit. Then over to Tampa to fucktard's place and give him the what for for making me read all of this shit for an hour. You know, for satisfaction.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph at a Holiday Inn Express!

LPhiE

Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
Well guys, I hate to end this party but miraculously, I received a $400 refund today.

Thanks for the community coming together. In the end he made right but only because of the threats the community made.
well, it would have been fun to tear him a new asshole, but glad you got your refund. Hopefully everyone else got their refunds too.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Well guys, I hate to end this party but miraculously, I received a $400 refund today.
Was it the pending refund that finally paid or was it canceled and another transaction sent with immediate funds?