• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

Reaps

-
25/9/22
What really ticks me off is his moral grand standing earlier. Fuck face had no intention of returning anything yet wanted to play the victim like a bitch baby and crying. Completely full of shit.

Karma's coming and the clock is ticking you little sociopath. You aren't unreachable, you live in the US....

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Chris, you would think that someone with a degree from Auburn University , who's driving around in a grey 2017 Porsche Macan S , license plate # A****Q (removed by moderator) would have to scam a few people for such small amounts of money. What gives bro?

What does your family back in Roswell, Georgia, think about what you have done?
I guess we could find out for ourselves and just call B up. We'll see if he can talk some sense into you. I don't think he would be proud of this moment.

Too many people living around Tampa to mess around bruh. #FAFO

You got a small window to make things right Christopher! No excuses, make things happen.

Here was the post. Edits have been removed.

DanFlashes

Supporter
Certified
21/9/23
USA
Looks like it was all a scam… even the refund and I can’t get ahold of him for a resolution… there is no excuse of why you can’t pick up the phone or even find the time to txt me back now going on 5 days since he’s responded. I’ve been polite with him on the phone to try to get this resolved man to man I was even in Florida last week..

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
His refunds are still pending but at this point it clearly looks unfunded. That, combined with lack of communication = game time

Dumb move, he can't hide in the US.

Hec

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/23
Spain
I truly admire your good faith, that of many. A person who sells a lot of watches and "fails" to ship or refund...

I always try to think "what would I do"? If I create that hassle I would immediately refund the money, money that is not mine.

Good luck @kaibravo1993

Reactions: shinynewbling25

DanFlashes

Supporter
Certified
21/9/23
USA
I’ve been nothing but civil and understanding to this guy. Givin him the benefit of the doubt. Giving him nothing but time. I’ve tried to message him I’ve txted him daily I’ve called multiple times. It’s been 3 weeks since original purchase of my dream Wimbledon. I’m definitely not one to jump the gun on situations like this. I’m sure we have all been hurting for money one time or another. I don’t know if that’s the case with him looking at what I can find on him but again I’ve tried talking to him about just paying the money back the way I paid him within minutes of his posting and I gave him my word if the pending funds show up I will send them directly back. No response it’s been 5 days without a simple txt back. It’s very simple he had one task to do to make things right

HootschiGootschi

„105 OR 1=1“
Patron
Certified
6/2/19
HG in da house
I monitor this story since some time as it’s like a showcase lecture from a psychology textbook about a pathological liar.
e. g.

That said, I wouldn’t wonder when things like LinkedIn accounts are also “made up”

Reactions: Toolwatchtool

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
I’ve been nothing but civil and understanding to this guy. Givin him the benefit of the doubt. Giving him nothing but time. I’ve tried to message him I’ve txted him daily I’ve called multiple times. It’s been 3 weeks since original purchase of my dream Wimbledon. I’m definitely not one to jump the gun on situations like this. I’m sure we have all been hurting for money one time or another. I don’t know if that’s the case with him looking at what I can find on him but again I’ve tried talking to him about just paying the money back the way I paid him within minutes of his posting and I gave him my word if the pending funds show up I will send them directly back. No response it’s been 5 days without a simple txt back. It’s very simple he had one task to do to make things right
You have been nothing but understanding. This is by no means your fault and there is nothing you could have said or done that would have changed the current situation.

Even without my DSM handy, I can safely say that you are dealing with an unbalanced narcissist. He never expressed any feelings of remorse other than "I had a rough week you should deal with it." As the thread continued he was making jokes, "mixing it up" with the peanut gallery, and grandstanding...showing photos of (untagged) gen watches. He more than likely loved being the center of attention. His posts went from being properly spelled and concise to aimless blatherings loaded with grammatical errors. He discontinued comms when it no longer served him.

His attempted subterfuge once outed was laughable. "I intentionally planted all of my personal info/career/etc. to fool everyone." By all appearances, he seems to have a stable career and would not be in a position to steal a few bucks. Maybe he gets a kick out of all of this? Narcissists are known for having odd "twists." Whatever his motivations are, he owes his buyers.

@Cbellestri, I don't think it would be unreasonable if you were to attempt to contact his employer in order to resume comms. Perhaps he will take notice if you were to leave him a message at his work ext or even his boss.

CHRONOPISS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/08
Chris Hamel

Every day that you goes by where people don't have their money, I'm going to start sending your victims your social security number, date of birth, and all your family's info.
They will know the vehicle you drive as well as your Porsche's plate number.

Before long, you will begin looking over your shoulder waiting for a public confrontation on video as to why you are scamming people on replica watch websites. This videos will be posted on youtube, tiktok, etc, and will go viral. I have no doubt that the tens of thousands of people on RWI would have no problem sharing it on top of the money they are willing to spend to promote it on every social media platform.

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
I spotted him as a compulsive liar immediately. Tons of excuses, insulting people he ripped off, posting photos of “his” gens to let us know he’s better than us, owns a company with employees older than him, etc.

HB5wt1.jpeg