• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Why did I rap this in my head?
rapper GIF by Stress

Shawn You

Patron
Certified
27/2/17
Is this sarcasm? No Sir. I'm confused. because it showed pending so i thought it was sent back but he was waiting for the funds to hit his bank.

"His refunds are still pending but at this point it clearly looks unfunded. That, combined with lack of communication = game time

Dumb move, he can't hide in the US."

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
So wasn’t doxing him pointless since the refunds did go through within the two weeks they can take to clear? I guess he could have avoided it by actually saying something though. Prob deserves it anyways since he was 100% originally going to scam.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
So wasn’t doxing him pointless since the refunds did go through within the two weeks they can take to clear? I guess he could have avoided it by actually saying something though. Prob deserves it anyways since he was 100% originally going to scam.

I mean, if it looks like a scammer, smells like a scammer, it is probably a scammer. He basically hit 100% of the checklist for "scammer" warning, long reply times, no tracking, disappearing, pending refunds, the whole 9 yards. And I doubt he was going to refund or do anything until the doxxing and threats and calls to his family started.

I think CMaster said it best, the doxxing is a dark side of the hobby and is particularly nasty but it's effective, especially in this kind of grey market that has no easy way for enforcement.

Whatever the case is I'm happy everyone got their money back in this case.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Has everyone been made whole? Are there any outstanding issues?

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
There was another buyer who didn't say much in the threads that bought a Kermit I think.

Also, another buyer got a watch that wasn't in the pics. I believe it was a Sub as well. The scammer said he was going to contact him and make it right.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I think this should be the end of kaibravo1993 on RWI. Period.

This question.

Liked by d4m.

Then this:

Has everyone been made whole? Are there any outstanding issues?

Well, if that doesn't sound like somebody is getting ready to leave the Brig soon... (and I don't mean leave to get back in... I mean the opposite direction).

Sad Go Away GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

200.gif

😆

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
There was another buyer who didn't say much in the threads that bought a Kermit I think.

Also, another buyer got a watch that wasn't in the pics. I believe it was a Sub as well. The scammer said he was going to contact him and make it right.

Let's hope they're getting made whole too or that they already were...

the karate kid GIF

for the delinquent ...

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Well guys, I hate to end this party but miraculously, I received a $400 refund today.

Thanks for the community coming together. In the end he made right but only because of the threats the community made.
I like to think that my saying I would go to Florida was the grain of sand that tipped the scales of justice. Like @kaibravo1993 called PP and said, "OH SHIT...BOD IS COMING TO GET ME!!! YOU BETTER DO SOME OF THAT PP SHIT NOW OR ELSE I'M CALLING MY UNCLE STEVIE WHO'S A SPECIAL AGENT WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION!!!" Or words to that effect.

In any case, you're welcome! Glad everything turned out in everyone's favor.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I like to think that my saying I would go to Florida was the grain of sand that tipped the scales of justice. Like @kaibravo1993 called PP and said, "OH SHIT...BOD IS COMING TO GET ME!!! YOU BETTER DO SOME OF THAT PP SHIT NOW OR ELSE I'M CALLING MY UNCLE STEVIE WHO'S A SPECIAL AGENT WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION!!!" Or words to that effect.

In any case, you're welcome! Glad everything turned out in everyone's favor.
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office