• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
i think he just stuck his nose in to dox the guy and try to make a name for himself , not impressed
Ok. I looked back through to see what's what. Please disregard my tag of him. Apologies. My scorecard got a little skewered trying to keep track of what's what here.

Reactions: Raddave

DanFlashes

Supporter
Certified
21/9/23
USA
I checked my PayPal as well and I no longer have a pending charge. I don’t see the funds yet as they have not been deposited but I no longer have a pending charge it just shows it as a refund. I’m assuming it’s the bank on my end at this point. We’ll see I will post back once I see refund asap

DanFlashes

Supporter
Certified
21/9/23
USA
I would like to think the detailed voicemails on his parents land lines and cell phones I left, And talking one on one with his sister maybe had an impact somehow but who knows… all he had to do was reply to me in one form or another I was in no way aggressive to him he had no reason to not txt back

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
The world is flat and not upside down and it can be a bit confusing to learn at first. :whistle:

It's amazing the things that you can confirm with a quick Google search.... like the earth is really flat! :oops:

HBr3kb.jpeg

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Naahhhh everything you see and read on the internet is 100% real. Take your avatar for example, I believe that is a real pic of you so happy running down the street after getting your Cartier.
It's true. I met him but couldn't understand a word he said. Just "Cartier".