• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Welcome to the Brig @kaibravo1993

you still havent logged on to tell us whats going on , are you trying to scam our members here by posting gen pics for the reps you selling or trying to scam others posting rep watches on poshmark ?

you promised you would log on and explain , well if you find the time , you can explain it here now

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
H6FLFE.gif

CHRONOPISS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/08
########, you would think that someone with a degree from ####### ####### , who's driving around in a ####### license plate # ###### (removed by moderator) would have to scam a few people for such small amounts of money. What gives bro?

What does your family back in ########, ######, think about what you have done?
I guess we could find out for ourselves and just call ### up. We'll see if he can talk some sense into you. I don't think he would be proud of this moment.

Too many people living around ##### to mess around bruh. #FAFO

You got a small window to make things right ######! No excuses, make things happen.

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
This tomfoolery is going to give me cardiac arrest. Speaking of, not many people know how to perform CPR, many don't even know what CPR is.

With a half-million cardiac arrests in the US each year, CPR increases the likelihood of survival. And it’s not just for healthcare workers and emergency responders anymore. Anybody and everybody can and should learn CPR. Learning how to perform CPR properly takes just a few short hours, but it can change a life forever.

In the mean time, here are the steps the Red Cross recommends to provide high quality CPR:

1) CHECK the scene for safety, form an initial impression and use personal protective equipment (PPE).

2) If the person appears unresponsive, CHECK for responsiveness, breathing, life-threatening bleeding or other life-threatening conditions using the shout-tap-shout method.

3) If the person does not respond and is not breathing or only gasping, CALL 9-1-1 / 9-9-9 and get equipment, or tell someone to do so.

4) Kneel beside the person. Place the person on their back on a firm, flat surface.

5) Give 30 chest compressions with two hands centered on the chest, shoulders directly over hands, and elbows locked. Compress the chest 2 inches at a rate of 100 to 120 per minute, then allow chest to return to normal position after each compression.

6) Give 2 breaths by opening the airway to a past-neutral position using the head-tilt/chin-lift technique, pinching the nose shut, taking a normal breath, making a complete seal over the person’s mouth with your mouth, and ensuring each breath lasts about 1 second and makes the chest rise.

7) Check for signs of a heartbeat and breathing. If there is none repeat steps 5 and 6.

In your case, Chris, as an alternative to step 6 I'd recommend you spread the cheeks to a past-neutral position, pinch the balls, make a complete seal with your mouth, and French kiss my butthole.

Last edited: