• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
You had no choice. So good for you.

But send over tracking. This is the 10th time I’ve asked.

Because you’ve told the forum that you sent out the watches and there were errors. So let’s see how USPS or UPS screwed up and you didn’t.

Reactions: Karbon74

kaibravo1993

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL

you got it buddy. But that won’t be enough for you either when i show that. These are some texts from good guy that are pg compared to what he sent me about women in my family

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
Ohhh. Poor baby got caught ignoring people that paid him and is upset. 😂😂

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
Nobody will side with you scumbag. Your in the brig for a reason.

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
Still waiting for tracking for the watch you’ve told everyone you sent out. USPS screwed up and you didn’t post a rep watch in Poshmark.

Reactions: 5Digits

5Digits

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
27/12/21
USA
I still don’t trust this guy. Just answer 1 question.

Why did you make that fake usps text message saying “your package had the wrong address, blah blah , have a wonderful day” ? Your pure intention was to scam, that’s it.

You got caught up and turned your story. Buyers beware, I found out recently that when the seller “refunds” you on PayPal, it can show pending for many days, sometimes a week.

Hopefully he isn’t using this to stall even longer.

Reactions: Toolwatchtool

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
I still don’t trust this guy. Just answer 1 question.

Why did you make that fake usps text message saying “have a wonderful day” ? Your pure intention was to scam, that’s it.

You got caught up and turned your story. Buyers beware, I found out recently that when the seller “refunds” you on PayPal, it can show pending for many days, sometimes a week.

Hopefully he isn’t using this to stall even longer.
Yeah I don’t trust “pending” as I’m sure he doesn’t have the funds.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL

this is what shows in my informed delivery. I’m not posting the tracking number because it has infirmatikn if mine attached to it and anyone saying i faked a text from usps? What?

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Exactly. Full of shit scammer.

I guess this Amazon account executive is having a rough time at work and felt the need to scam the wrong people
Good try. Run a company now but still consult for them on the side because i like the perk package

Hec

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/23
Spain
Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

thanks for the show @kaibravo1993

5Digits

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
27/12/21
USA
Good try. Run a company now but still consult for them on the side because i like the perk package
Nice try faking the usps text. Let me find it real quick. Anyone that is a member here who ships usps frequently knows this is BS.

I’ve ever seen this message or recipient before when dealing with USPS.

Reactions: Toolwatchtool

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Nice try faking the usps text. Let me find it real quick. Anyone that is a member here who ships usps frequently knows this is BS.

I’ve ever seen this message or recipient before when dealing with USPS.
okay man the USPS is reliable as fuck too I’m sure you bought blockbuster stock too

5Digits

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
27/12/21
USA
okay man the USPS is reliable as fuck too I’m sure you bought blockbuster stock too
You aren’t answering the question.

Why did you fake this? You and I know this is a bullshit text from usps trying to cover your ass.