• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Yeah I’m not spending every second of my day waiting for The guys who weren’t affected by this who got refunded and are still recieving Watches, but do you know how many photos of wimbledons i have? i sold a gen back in April to a guy thru chrono and bought one from CF at the same time and had then both for a week. i could honestly not tell you the difference beside the feel of the bracelet. i mean identical and I’ve had both for a while. i know you guys all act like you know everyyyyyything but the fact is the mistake would have been going thru my photo album and grabbing that string of wimbledon pics rather than the gen ones. again i didn’t and would never sell a rep that would be immediately caught in authentication when they opened the case back so we’re going down a rabbit hole here for no reason
But still, you have to be here and cheat for a few hundred bucks...

Speaking of how low a small-time scammer can go...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yeah I’m not spending every second of my day waiting for The guys who weren’t affected by this who got refunded and are still recieving Watches, but do you know how many photos of wimbledons i have? i sold a gen back in April to a guy thru chrono and bought one from CF at the same time and had then both for a week. i could honestly not tell you the difference beside the feel of the bracelet. i mean identical and I’ve had both for a while. i know you guys all act like you know everyyyyyything but the fact is the mistake would have been going thru my photo album and grabbing that string of wimbledon pics rather than the gen ones. again i didn’t and would never sell a rep that would be immediately caught in authentication when they opened the case back so we’re going down a rabbit hole here for no reason
actually , there s a bit of a reason , but im happy you are finally taking care of this here

kaibravo1993

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
But still, you have to be here and cheat for a few hundred bucks...

Speaking of how low a small-time scammer can go...
I haven’t cheated anyone go back in the thread, we’re on a different subject you mutant

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
will ferrell what the hell were you thinking GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: Hec

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region

assuming what you are saying is true...which I am now doubting...

Grabbing old pics for listing a $12500 watch instead of fresh pics of the moment, and not checking...shows a lot about the respect you don't have to prospective buyers.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Rep on the top ?
Correct. And every single “order“ on Poshmark they low ball the number then take 25% for authenticity. So when people inquire i tell them I’ll lose money on it and i couldn’t take the sale down. I’ve made 0$ from Poshmark and plan on making zero. point being is when you have a shit ton of reps and shit ton of gens you can mix up an iPhone pic but truth is everything I have sold Feb hasn’t happened without a conversation and many more pics with buyer, and not on Poshmark

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Now lie right to everybody's face, thank you for demonstrating how low you can go, what a piece of odorous excrement.
Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing there at least some people are funny

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
I once listed a gen SMP300 on eBay but accidently posted a photo of a 1972 Ford Maverick with a 4 speed manual and bucket seats. Didn't even notice until the buyer complained he got a watch and not an early seventies two-door compact car. Talk about egg on my face.
now this however made me giggle

Reactions: CentralCal

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Correct. And every single “order“ on Poshmark they low ball the number then take 25% for authenticity. So when people inquire i tell them I’ll lose money on it and i couldn’t take the sale down. I’ve made 0$ from Poshmark and plan on making zero. point being is when you have a shit ton of reps and shit ton of gens you can mix up an iPhone pic but truth is everything I have sold Feb hasn’t happened without a conversation and many more pics with buyer, and not on Poshmark
Well you know , you should have answered me in your sales thread, and you did promise to do that via text , but um well you know ...

Last edited:

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing there at least some people are funny
Believe me, in this brig, they all come here with popcorn to enjoy the show by stupid scammers like you, standing here pantless with your dick in your hand, trying to behave like an honest dignitary being unjustly accused.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Hmm lowballing a Rolex, it’s a Rolex bruv, you can sell it to anyone for full price. It’s not a breitling, or Richard mille people can lowball you.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
@Raddave correct and i believe i have said i didn’t prioritize this enough and let other things get in the way. for this i am very sorry.

Reactions: Rx4Time

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Still waiting on that tracking number…
Man you have some balls.
Believe me, in this brig, they all come here with popcorn to enjoy the show by stupid scammers like you, standing here pantless with your dick in your hand, trying to behave like an honest dignitary being unjustly accused.
You are a legit moron. i can’t even communicate with you.
Hmm lowballing a Rolex, it’s a Rolex bruv, you can sell it to anyone for full price. It’s not a breitling, or Richard mille people can lowball you.
i mean like i would profit 7k of that 12.5 listing low

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
@Cbellestri is aware via text but he will be getting an update shortly however I’m hopeful it’s by the end of the day as it’s USPS. he will report back when he gets one.