• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

kaibravo1993

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
How would your FBI friend, who's job it is to investigate federal crimes, feel about you violating the following federal laws by selling and mailing counterfeit goods:

18 USC 2320(a) - Trafficking of Counterfeit Goods

18 USC 1341 - Mail Fraud

...the-fak-outtaheah
And if you think they are worried about us and what we’re doing you’re mistaken. there are much much worse things happening out there and they are outnumbered

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
He knows all about this. Mail fraud? Thats reaching further than Chris Fisher over there. Chris don’t make me air out everh piece of dirty laundry from your 57 year old life. you crossed the line, yet still haven’t said a word. I’ll send the tracking direct to you and @Cbellestri as i have had enough information put out there for the day. whether it be wrong outdated or correct
Do what you gotta do son. Where’s my tracking? You’ve told everyone here you sent the watches. So show us what an honest many you are. In the brig and still violating policy by using my name just shows who you really are again.

Reactions: ck7747 and Karbon74

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Coming from the same guy who told me he would destroy my career, end my life and emailed me what he thought was all the women in my family’s addresses. So yes I’ll use your name all I want. look for an email. Same one you sent those girls names from.

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
I am 100% certain you have me mixed up with someone else. I never sent such a message. Please check and show me where.

Reactions: ck7747 and Karbon74

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
I am 100% certain you have me mixed up with someone else. I never sent such a message. Please check and show me where.
This will be my final post in this forum unless asked by a mod. I know exactly who you are. you act all innocent here but i suggest you stop trying to act like a nice guy here or i will leave everything you have said, emailed etc to me. Took me five min to learn everything about you.

Again, I’ll send you the tracking via email and then look forward to you posting in here that your watch arrived.

@Cbellestri ill continue texting you.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
sorry folks the whole i literally sidnt sleep last night wasn’t a joke so the body shut down for a couple hours. To say that I would have never come back here is such a cop out. I’m here. I’m in this stupid brig why? Because i respect the guys and the processes they’ve had in place for years, to keep a group like this together for this long truly is amazing and a big part of why i love it. but this isnt the mid to early 2000s anymore. data is currency and so is protecting it. Now while you can tell me my old car, half my familiws info jumbled up, i could tell you your social security number. does that mean i should? No but seeing how many people gather round with pitchforks and rally around this doxxing shit is a joke. You’re still making comments about people trom my past. I’m okay with it. Name someone from my present and i might lose it the internet is not what it was in 2010 and rwi needs to evolve like it has done in so many other areas as well. Being certified should come with a level of protection
Exactly sounds like those convicted murderers' last word when standing on the trap door of the gallow...

Hey brat, do remember, you are not a victim here, you're just a stupid scammer who got caught redhand. Save your acting, it's a bad performance.

LPhiE

Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
jesus preach GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Toolwatchtool

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
@Raddave the Daytona and Batman? I never kisted those here i was just saying i have both gen and rep watches and that those were two examples

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
I have never sold anything on poshmark, yes i tried listing gens but never sold. And def never listed gens to sell as reps here

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Don’t have access to see that. But never used the same pictures. i have had at least three maybe four differevent Wimbledon reps and two gens. i can 100% say i have never posted a gen pic here. On my last sale absolutely not. You do know that those of us who buy and sell slot typically take pictures the exact same way? I do it two ways with an iPhone and with a real camera. I’ve posted about it

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
So this one was listed “sold” really taken down in august. i have so many pictures if so many Wimbledons I’m not sure i understand your question. if your asking if i used the same picture in any crossover that is a no. Only possibility is that i made a mistake while posting a gen and included a rep photo, then pics look identical. I’ll provide originals with meta data if you like.

LPhiE

Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
Don’t have access to see that. But never used the same pictures. i have had at least three maybe four differevent Wimbledon reps and two gens. i can 100% say i have never posted a gen pic here. On my last sale absolutely not. You do know that those of us who buy and sell slot typically take pictures the exact same way? I do it two ways with an iPhone and with a real camera. I’ve posted about it
Hmmmm…

^^^ your picture from your rep sales post.

^^^ your “gen” post on Poshmark