• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

kaibravo1993

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
My houdini act? snd yes i had the Batman and daytona going to sold there until 20k turned into 16 and batman from 14 to 10. I can show you how I’ve never actually accepted a sale on Poshmark because of this. There is nothing here but the probability i accidentally included a rep photo with a gen Poshmark listing.

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
My houdini act? snd yes i had the Batman and daytona going to sold there until 20k turned into 16 and batman from 14 to 10. I can show you how I’ve never actually accepted a sale on Poshmark because of this. There is nothing here but the probability i accidentally included a rep photo with a gen Poshmark listing.
Jennifer Lawrence Ok GIF

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Accidentally. I like how it sounds.

Bernie Madoff also accidentally scammed a few billion. No, wait, bad example. You are never that good. I probably shouldn't compare that with a guy who tried to scam a few hundred dollars.
this accident is the best one yet. Imagine not checking the pics you put for a $12500 sales 🤡

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
I once listed a gen SMP300 on eBay but accidently posted a photo of a 1972 Ford Maverick with a 4 speed manual and bucket seats. Didn't even notice until the buyer complained he got a watch and not a early seventies two-door compact car. Talk about egg on my face.

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
uploading a nude selfie together with all the other pics onto the wedding slideshow.

True story: about twenty years ago a coworker got married, and they had disposable cameras on every table at the reception, with a request that guests take photos to capture the memory.

Weeelll after about thirty beers each another coworker and I thought it would be funny to take pictures of our, ahem, marble sacks, with every one of those cameras.

Needless to say the newlyweds had a real surprise when they picked up their photos from the Walmart photo center a couple weeks later.

Ohh the memories...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
True story: about twenty years ago a coworker got married, and they had disposable cameras on every table at the reception, with a request that guests take photos to capture the memory.

Weeelll after about thirty beers each another coworker and I thought it would be funny to take pictures of our, ahem, marble sacks, with every one of those cameras.

Needless to say the newlyweds had a real surprise when they picked up their photos from the Walmart photo center a couple weeks later.

Ohh the memories...
thats a brigable offence ....oh wait .... this is the brig

Hec

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/23
Spain
Maybe @kaibravo1993 is in hospital and it's his wife replying to us? 🤔

maybe it's his wife who messed up?

maybe we are being unkind and unfair ? 🤔
Haha

Maybe he was kidnapped, forced to upload pictures of Gen but selling reps... but of course, as he has several maybe he got confused, these are "normal" things.

Maybe his cat/dog was the one who uploaded the pics, he wasn't aware of the sales....

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
and this is the picture you posted in the sale here

Interesting there is a 4 second difference on the same watch. Both posted as the opening sales photo on Poshmark and RWI. That is some accident indeed. Since the inmate never sold on Poshmark. Poshmark must have made an accident too as they accidentally marked it as sold.

This is the Poshmark pic.

Hec

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/23
Spain
Interesting there is a 4 second difference on the same watch. Both posted as the opening sales photo on Poshmark and RWI. That is some accident indeed. Since the inmate never sold on Poshmark. Poshmark must have made an accident too as they accidentally marked it as sold.

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

kaibravo1993

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Yeah I’m not spending every second of my day waiting for The guys who weren’t affected by this who got refunded and are still recieving Watches, but do you know how many photos of wimbledons i have? i sold a gen back in April to a guy thru chrono and bought one from CF at the same time and had then both for a week. i could honestly not tell you the difference beside the feel of the bracelet. i mean identical and I’ve had both for a while. i know you guys all act like you know everyyyyyything but the fact is the mistake would have been going thru my photo album and grabbing that string of wimbledon pics rather than the gen ones. again i didn’t and would never sell a rep that would be immediately caught in authentication when they opened the case back so we’re going down a rabbit hole here for no reason