• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

kaibravo1993

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Refund screenshot deleted due to have personal info on it

Last edited by a moderator:

LPhiE

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
SoCal USA
i got the text you idiot and what did i not answer
Your reading comprehension needs work. I was answering @5Digits regarding the fake USPS tracking text.

As for questions you haven't ansered, as I stated previous, there's no way a listing on Poshmark can be marked "Sold" if it hasn't been sold. You can only delete the listing or mark it as "not for sale". You said you never sold that "gen" dj on Poshmark because you were getting "lowballed".

Reactions: Karbon74

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
why? And you most certainly can mark as sold off the platform

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
Bro at least censor the name you douche
His goal is to call me out because he thinks I threatened his sister. He is an online sleuth and knows “everything about me” because I gave him my company email that leads to my social media accounts. I have nothing to hide so keep it coming!

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
buddy you and i both know theres more there. yeah that shit was just what i needed to have a gander. But no You crossed the line with nore then my sisters and mother, but more. I’m not gonna go there because we don’t need to, but at some point I’ll take action. thanks for this shit this am
God I Look forward to you being banned as much as people look forward to me being banned again.
9/10

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
And online sleuth lmao. Says the guy who made sure my information was out threatened my family myself my career and you can’t touch any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: rolex4me

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
I’ll post all the reciepts mr spirituality. adios for now mis amigos. I’ll facetime you Chris

• Haha
Reactions: rolex4me

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
You never sent tracking. Yes I’m a horrible person little Chris.

So are you going to send that tracking number now or are you a compulsive liar?

5Digits

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
27/12/21
USA
Your reading comprehension needs work. I was answering @5Digits regarding the fake USPS tracking text.

As for questions you haven't ansered, as I stated previous, there's no way a listing on Poshmark can be marked "Sold" if it hasn't been sold. You can only delete the listing or mark it as "not for sale". You said you never sold that "gen" dj on Poshmark because you were getting "lowballed".
I still don’t believe in coincidences. He created that fake USPS text message to look like he was helping the buyer out in rerouting the package to the “correct address”. It was all a front because he never shipped it out in the first place. He should show receipts for his shipment the days he so-called shipped the watches out.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
i am not sending my own fucking personal info via a tracking number on here. You absolute idiot. i refunded you then showed you what your package shows and when it’s clear I’ll personally tell you not post it for both our info to be on here

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
And online sleuth lmao. Says the guy who made sure my information was out threatened my family myself my career and you can’t touch any of it.
Yes people get scammed and they make threats. That’s what happens on this forum. Do you now understand how that works little boy?

Nobody sympathizes with you.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
I still don’t believe in coincidences. He created that fake USPS text message to look like he was helping the buyer out in rerouting the package to the “correct address”. It was all a front because he never shipped it out in the first place. He should show receipts for his shipment the days he so-called shipped the watches out.
Man I’ll show you all the receipt's but that would show tracking and numbers that you could find my personal info. I’m perplexed how i can send a usps text to myself to

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Yes people get scammed and they make threats. That’s what happens on this forum. Do you now understand how that works little boy?

Nobody sympathizes with you.
Keep pushing. keep going.