• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

kaibravo1993

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
so where is that tracking?
I don’t know how many more times I’m gonna say this, I’m not posting things that will lead to more personal info on me or the other buyers. Chris can check his email ill respond to the threats

LPhiE

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
SoCal USA
I don’t know how many more times I’m gonna say this, I’m not posting things that will lead to more personal info on me or the other buyers. Chris can check his email ill respond to the threats
Let's see, you can dm the tracking to him, or email it to him, or text it to him. Also, you still haven't asnwered regarding Poshmark.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
you guys do realize the whole mob mentalitt thing right? No matter what i do it won’t change. I was told redund right now, did i. answered mods questions, laughed at some pretty good shit shoutout @Storm. so I’m gonna send it when i have a clear understanding of whats going on as i posted the tracking status earlier. Then I’ll be sure to let you guys Know.

Storm.

King Trump 2024
Patron
Certified
14/2/20
1100 S. Ocean Blvd
you guys do realize the whole mob mentalitt thing right? No matter what i do it won’t change. I was told redund right now, did i. answered mods questions, laughed at some pretty good shit shoutout @Storm. so I’m gonna send it when i have a clear understanding of whats going on as i posted the tracking status earlier. Then I’ll be sure to let you guys Know.
Don't mention me you fuck.

I hope ya dick burns while you pee tonight.

Hec

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/23
Spain
PROVIDE THE FUCK… TRACKING NUMBER! HOSTIAAAA
Jon Kortajarena Wow GIF by Movistar Plus+

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
Don't mention me you fuck.

I hope ya dick burns while you pee tonight.
I’d be lying if i said it never burned.
and what I’ll be sending will not suffice as i shared the fucking screenshot. I’m out of here if you have any questions pm me your email we’ll work it out.