• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tutorial: How to fix the Bezel on a CLEAN GMT Master 2

rssid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/22
I've ordered the Gen from the ebay seller as well hope its better then the clean factory ones

GG2019

Patron
Certified
23/12/19
Uk
I’ve recently fitted all the genuine bezel assembly, I can hear the flat washer moving around when I shake the watch?
Anyone know what I’ve done wrong here.. something not pushed down enough ?

Ben.o.

7/8/22
Israel
Thank you very much, yesterday I received the watch and I was really really bothered by the Basel action.
I took the watch to a local store and he removed the grease
.. It's true that it's less muchi now, but there's still freedom in Basel.
And its not alignmet
I'm not going to pay $300 on an gen part. Anyone have experience with this part from a cheaper source?
Also i am really disappointed from the lum on the dial.. It can share your nolege if i can replace the dial to beter one.
Sory on my bad English i use Google Translate

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I’ve recently fitted all the genuine bezel assembly, I can hear the flat washer moving around when I shake the watch?
Anyone know what I’ve done wrong here.. something not pushed down enough ?
Youve done something wrong: you shake the watch. When do people stop doong that LOL

GG2019

Patron
Certified
23/12/19
Uk
I heard a little rattle, so wanted to find where it had come from as it wasn’t there before.. any ideas? Or just the sarcastic comments ..

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Thank you very much, yesterday I received the watch and I was really really bothered by the Basel action.
I took the watch to a local store and he removed the grease
.. It's true that it's less muchi now, but there's still freedom in Basel.
And its not alignmet
I'm not going to pay $300 on an gen part. Anyone have experience with this part from a cheaper source?
Also i am really disappointed from the lum on the dial.. It can share your nolege if i can replace the dial to beter one.
Sory on my bad English i use Google Translate
stunew78 said the Aliexpress one works well. I ordered one from Aliexpress last night but it'll take a month or so to get here.

theoryGV

27/6/22
Anybody that needs it I ended up finding a Gen click spring I have a brand new rep click springs from the the Ali express listing above that I won’t be using $40 shipped in CONUS would have to figure out worldwide shipping

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Sent, thanks!

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Anybody that needs it I ended up finding a Gen click spring I have a brand new rep click springs from the the Ali express listing above that I won’t be using $40 shipped in CONUS would have to figure out worldwide shipping
What the hell is going on here?

If you want to sell, post in the sales section.

We will not mediate in backdoor sales. Warning issued.

Last edited: