• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The C+ SH3285 V2 vs the CF DD3285 V3 and their inserts comparison and discussion thread

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
Thanks bro but I can’t spot why C+ bezel lip is better.. sorry but I don’t have sharp eyes as yours..
The bezel lip on C+ is much more pronounced and thick, it can be seen straight on that pic, Clean is almost non existent. The lip is the polished line between the insert and the bezel teeth.

Charlemagne63

Certified
14/9/23
Hi everyone, I have a V2 from clean and want to buy only the new bezel from Clean, do you know how can I do that by any chance please ?

The hybrid combination would be a C+ and then install the V3 bezel but that’s not possible right now..

Thanks to Polarbear :D

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hi everyone, I have a V2 from clean and want to buy only the new bezel from Clean, do you know how can I do that by any chance please ?

The hybrid combination would be a C+ and then install the V3 bezel but that’s not possible right now..

Thanks to Polarbear :D
Ask ctime. 218usd bezel only afaik

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden

Newest Pepsi release by ARF. Any thoughts?
Y2L3 with correct font (a couple of clowns here: wHo CaReS aBOuT tHe fOnT aNd tHe SeRiAL DUH) = same supplier as C+ probably

Insert speed bumps is terrible

Probably SH3285 inside

Basically same as an old time C+ with another insert

Pass

JOSswag

Known Member
Certified
17/7/23

Worth the RL due to speed bumps on 18? Shit if only no speed bumps it sould be so perfect