• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM67-02

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
Only pics I could find sorry if not allowed with watermark.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Threads merged. OP @Dave88 please check if there’s an existing thread before posting a second or third thread on the same topic.

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Very exciting stuff. With a Miyota in it however, I can’t expect it to cost more than $800

Reactions: GiantSquid

engmae

Am Enzi
Supporter
Certified
21/2/24
This is a short video for the available versions (it will automatically deleted in 2 days)

Seems legit my guy said all functions works and its slim as 7.8mm
Asked him for the price and wait for an update

BIONONE

Respected Member
28/4/17
This is a short video for the available versions (it will automatically deleted in 2 days)

Thanks for the video - to be fair all of them (especially the close up shots) look to be gen.

If the rep matches those standards then i‘ll gladly tip my hat.

So far the case shape of the watches in the video doesn‘t ressemble the shape of the prototype images shwon earlier in this thread.

Let‘s see and be patient! :)

seanizcool

Known Member
3/9/21

That's gotta be a gen, kinda low-res video for me but it looks too good

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
To me, only the first picture with the giant watermarks on it is legit - everything else is just rep marketing material. They PLAN to have those versions released......

Trust me if we had the carbon fiber and all those variants we wouldn't have only 5 shitty low res image shots of the replica....

Reaps

25/9/22
Who would have 6 million in gens? And take a
Photo like that?
Gen watch dealers take photo like that all the time to show what they have in stock to other dealers and potential clients.....

That's just a bunch of watches placed in a chair so that they can get a group shot together, I mean, it's not like in a shady ass apartment or anything

Reactions: QueTip

Chris8535

Known Member
29/3/16
I mean in other threads they showed the slight differences in the body. There are clearly reps. Question is how to find one.

Reaps

25/9/22
I mean in other threads they showed the slight differences in the body. There are clearly reps. Question is how to find one.
Bud, we agree there are replica RM67-02, but the only 100% image that should be trusted is that first one with the large TIANQIN watermark, that's the proof the replica exists

People here are arguing about the other pictures, in which we state that they are GEN pictures and not REP pictures not to mislead people here. The combination pictures of all the RM67s in one shot, those are all gens, not replicas, they posted that stating that these will be the ones they will also be making

Regarding your question about where to find it, I would say, give it about 1-2 months before offical release. These are just prototype pictures if it isn't clear.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Who would have 6 million in gens? And take a
Photo like that?
The fact that you’re saying each of these would be worth 500k+ ish to amount up to your 6 million figure tells me you wouldn’t know a gen if someone hit you in the face with it. Please stop talking nonsense if you have no idea what you’re talking about, which is evidently the case for you.

I could come up with at least 10 guys I know closely in a matter of a few seconds after reading your post let alone if you take into account the guys I haven’t thought of and the ones I don’t know who would be candidates to take a picture like that if that was their current stock or amassed together at a gathering etc.

Nobody is saying there isn’t a rep / custom movement and watch being worked on currently but all the pics of full watches that have been shared on here so far are gens. The pics of the rep development look nothing like the full watches we’ve seen so far, obviously because they’re all gens.