• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM67-02

chickenwing339

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/7/24
They won't/can't make this close to gen unless they went full clone on the movement, which no one is going to do for a bit. I'm making a homebuild one and it's a huge pain in the ass. I just had to redesign 70% of mine after real-world testing showed that the construction wasn't up to par, and I've been working on this thing for nearly two years. It's an absolute bitch to make and they'd have to do the same thing with the movement that BBR did to make their first clone, and that alone took years. Problem is that there's just no room in the case so there's no room for a movement and deco like usual and they'd have to make custom bridges instead.

That's a lot of words to say that it's super unlikely this will be fully cloned like others, but it would be doable with a quartz movement and good deco like I've been trying to do.
Hey- I used to follow your thread on that RM 67-02, and noticed you haven't posted in a while! I'm not being pushy or anything, I understand the difficulty, but how is it coming along? thanks again for the amazing build!

Reactions: GiantSquid

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Hey- I used to follow your thread on that RM 67-02, and noticed you haven't posted in a while! I'm not being pushy or anything, I understand the difficulty, but how is it coming along? thanks again for the amazing build!
No worries, you're right that it has been a long time! I am still doing it but long story short I've had to go back to the drawing board a couple times, got discouraged for a long time, and have only in the last couple months started working again. The good news is that I've made a totally new set of dial plates that look much better, and found a way to print the rehauts so they won't warp or break, which was a problem I chased for a month or so. The big problem is hands, I still can't find decent hands at the right size, and the rear crystal is still printed and is expensive to make in the right resin so it actually works.

The build is in progress, the prototype I showed off has been completely redone, but it's still hard and I have super high standards. I'm hoping to show off a mecaquartz RM50 this summer, and the goal is to have the RM67 finished by the fall. There will be updates!

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Pogacar was wearing a RM 67-02 today in the final tour stage. Need one asap if it makes me only half as fast as he is. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: romito_21

kallebo

Getting To Know The Place
4/12/16
to be precise, he did wear the watch also during the biek races the whole week, you can see his disgusting strap.
it's actually the UAE version of the 67-02 afaik not for sale. Yates also wears the 67-02, yet no yellow strap.
pogi did wear it in italy too with the pink strap.

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
I like the size of it. Doesn't appear as bulky as many other RMs. Don't know if I would buy it even as Rep. It's misses the whole point of a watch: reading the time easily.

Anyway, wearing a watch during a bike race is nothing but a joke having a bike computer at plain sight.

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
found the above on Instagram so hopefully will have one soon

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
I’m not going to share any info for the insta page just because they are already known and they have a tendency to steal photos from other dealers and cannot vouch for them.

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
I am by all means not an expert, but is that a rep or gen? If it is indeed a rep, holy shit

Timrm

24/4/18
Europe
Thickness looks spot on. But carbon is so dull and movement finish isn’t the same like the clone vauchers