• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM67-02

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Who would have 6 million in gens? And take a
Photo like that?
The watches in the pic are gens. I actually have a case of over 10 gen RMs in the home vault. But the point is that @QueTip is right, there are many guys who can afford gens like that. Like Quetip I also am in esteemed company knowing guys who can take such a pic of their own collection. We may even be referring to the same fellas 😆
We need to be open and not be limited by our own ability or propensity to spend and project it upon everyone else.
A lot of pics in this thread show gen RMs which are used by the dealers for unscrupulous marketing of their own products. Let’s be more discerning instead of being easily impressed or be carried away like a 10 year old girl on a unicorn, surrounded by moonshine and sparkles.

engmae

Am Enzi
Supporter
Certified
21/2/24
My guy said the following

Price is 6500$
It has to be requested
15 day for manufacturing
30% advanced payment

It may not become in bulk but would be available

And THE VIDEO I UPLOADED HERE IS FOR THR REP NOT GEN (ACCORDING TO HIM)

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
29/4/22
USA
What’s the movement? Miyota 9015 or some sort of clone?

engmae

Am Enzi
Supporter
Certified
21/2/24
This is some photo from the version he's selling

haAKp5.jpeg

ha2XdY.jpeg

ha2TIs.jpeg

ha2pun.jpeg

ha2Pj3.jpeg

I got a video as well will upload it later

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Reactions: Reaps

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
It's not a clone, there's a clearly visible deco time-setting wheel just to the right of the handstack. If it was real (as seen on the pics of the gen green one) the wheel on the cannon pinion would interface with the little wheel to the bottom right, which it definitely does not in the pic of the movement. I'm still thinking it's a 9015 in a pretty new dress.

Reactions: eiwood

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
This is a semi-finished product, 3/2 completed
This is the video for it

He said its clone
That looks absolutely nothing like the green one you posted. Yes, that video is what seems to be the rep coming. The green one is a gen and that’s that. Anyone saying anything else is simply full of shit.