• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM67-02

BIONONE

Respected Member
28/4/17
I’m joking. These are $300 reps lol
The noobs on here are already confused for the hell of it and you pull a joke like this haha

Sit back and watch this madness unravel in the coming comments :D

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
The noobs on here are already confused for the hell of it and you pull a joke like this haha

Sit back and watch this madness unravel in the coming comments :D
They were about to pull out their check books. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BIONONE

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
ok, so, i think someone said this 67 was 7something mm, so lets say 8. at 4mm movement, at least 2mm glass. and then the deco. how all this fit in there ?
In my case there's 3.51mm of space that needs to fit the dial and movement. it's doable with a Miyota 9015, which is 3.9 overall including the hand stack. From the caseback to the lowest point of the front crystal on mine is 4.6mm, so there's enough clearance for the hands too. The hardest squeeze is a deco'd rotor but there should be enough space, especially if they're milling the rear crystal like the pic shows.

Reactions: Dollar_short

Trouble61

Looking for trouble?
Supporter
Certified
20/1/16
Netherlands
This will be a new milestone..

Im guessing if this is succeeded, the Octo will be replicated soon😂😂

Reactions: eiwood

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
That midcase is incorrect to gen, the slots for the strap is open to the bottom on the real thing. Weird choice, there's like zero space for a strap tab in there. I"m sure one fits but that's odd and it'd have to have like a 1mm thick tab which seems a bit too small to be strong.

Timrm

24/4/18
Europe
Still sceptical they will nail all the colors. Would be very nice to get a green and red one

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
I cannot see if it is a rep or not, but it seems amazing if it is a rep... WOW!