• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM67-02

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
It's a little weird- I haven't seen a single "dial" yet (the part with colored stripes). All the images so far have been put together and even look like they're ready to ship, but I haven't seen a dial yet. Anybody have any info?
I don't have info about the factory dial but from experience actually making the dial itself is a pain in the ass. It has a lot of colours and the existing rep dial from the shitters is flat whereas the actual dial is in 3d relief. They may not be able to pad print it and I've had to do it by hand which takes forever to look good

Reactions: chickenwing339

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Can you share me the seller would like to buy it
You need to do some reading, I see you keep posting the same thing, you are literally liable to get scammed if you keep asking random strangers. Please use common sense. Didn't the forum force you to read the scammer alerts and guides?

Take some time to introduce yourself :

Read these :

Don't be impatient and just take it as a journey.

Oh and don't believe anybody who PMs you knowing they can source you the watch.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Still no rehaut or dial, both of which are difficult to make because of size and processes needed

Chris8535

Known Member
29/3/16
Still no rehaut or dial, both of which are difficult to make because of size and processes needed
How is that dial any harder to make than anything else there. It’s a static plate with some depth.

But point taken

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
How is that dial any harder to make than anything else there. It’s a static plate with some depth.

But point taken
The depth specifically means it can't be pad printed and needs to be enameled probably by hand. I ran into the same problems in my dials, and it's the reason that the existing rep dials are just flat plates instead of 3d.

Chris8535

Known Member
29/3/16
The depth specifically means it can't be pad printed and needs to be enameled probably by hand. I ran into the same problems in my dials, and it's the reason that the existing rep dials are just flat plates instead of 3d.
I’ve seen a Lange torb reps with deep carved dials and sandblasting for 800. Feels like this is hard but not THAT hard.

Reactions: Dollar_short

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
Non-9015 RM67-02 movements exist apparently. Can any experts confirm this isn't a 9015 based movement?

Reactions: nobigdeal2010

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Still same thing, look at the deco'd hand-setting wheel to the lower right of the cannon pinion and underneath the deco keyless works is the real keyless, which is the exact same part as off a 9015. Looks like the regulator arm is the same part as well, so I still think that's a rearranged 9015. It's not *bad* mind you, this is pretty much what BBR did with their original "clone" movement, but I don't think it's a clone-clone at all.

Also damn that rotor finishing is ROUGH

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Non-9015 RM67-02 movements exist apparently. Can any experts confirm this isn't a 9015 based movement?

kallebo

Getting To Know The Place
4/12/16
Amowatch said the price isn’t confirmed yet, neither colors , nor release dates.

Yall chill in this 6k dream. If he doesn’t know …

Reactions: Dollar_short

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
The account "Legendetawatch" on insta (who is just a scammer, steals photos all the time) just posted that this was "own custom, very expensive" which means it's a normal TD piece and we'll see it in a couple months. That account has done this a couple times, they post pics of prerelease watches or WIP and claim they're their own customs, and every single time the watches they've shown have been released in the general market soon after.

So I'd expect to see it by the end of the year or early next year, and I'm guessing it'll be less than $800