• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM67-02

Chris8535

Known Member
29/3/16
Nice movement but why are they insisting on having the body entirely wrong with those stupid end teeth. What’s the purpose of that? Unless the top plate is going to cover it?

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
Yet he’s insanely reliable and just refuses to pay blackmail money.

Best is Reddit talking about TDs all time, yet nobody there pays for TD. Oh, and bunch of TDs suck so hard if you read the drama….

read this

chickenwing339

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/7/24
Nice movement but why are they insisting on having the body entirely wrong with those stupid end teeth. What’s the purpose of that? Unless the top plate is going to cover it?
Yes I think it is going to get covered, it is missing a front plate as well- the rehaut/dial sticks up out of the movement. Also, there are screw holes on the back near the edges, where the backplate will probably be screwed on. Not sure if this is accurate to gen, as the place for the bracelet is a little small.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
That tiny strap tab hole really confuses me. Gen has the bottoms open and sandwiches the tab between the midcase and the rear bezel, and on my cases I couldn't get a a slot larger than like a millimeter while keeping the bottoms closed like that. Even in metal, a 1mm thick strap tab is preeeeeeeeeeeeetty thin and can't be that strong.

kallebo

Known Member
4/12/16
read this
what's to read?
i bought myself 5 watches from amo. i messed up 1 time the shipping address myself, he resend free of charge.
i managed 4 deals for friends.
never an issue with him, cheaper than "TDs", way better photos and faster service

🤷🏾

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
what's to read?
i bought myself 5 watches from amo. i messed up 1 time the shipping address myself, he resend free of charge.
i managed 4 deals for friends.
never an issue with him, cheaper than "TDs", way better photos and faster service

🤷🏾
You dont get it. I remeber you and you from a previous thread where I tried to explain it to you. How have you been here for 8 years and still not learn a thing about the forum?

We are not saying Biao is not trust worthy, he has been used by members before. It's great that you found a dealer you trust and can use.

But there is a difference between a forum "Trusted Dealer", one who has the vouching and is vetted by the forum and a dealer who isn't vouched. When a problem arises that is egregious in nature the forum will step in and help resolve it.

At the end of the day it's a criminal illegal enterprise and you can chose to send your money whereever you please.

Furthermore, Josse is correct, you accuse the forum of taking payments from dealers, show the proof, the moderators have said it before and say it again, the forum relies on Supporters and Ad Revenue to survive. They do not take "money" to be a TD.

The maximum dealers do is voluntarily contribute watches for a monthly raffle.

If you want to spout misinformation and bullshit, sure, we can tag some moderators to help clarify. But I suggest maybe reading some of the FAQ

You have to understand what the difference between a forum "Trusted" Dealer means. It means that the forum has a resolution network for members and issues with dealers. That's it.

Im not saying AMO or BIAO is not reliable. Members use him. But lets say you have an issue with a watch or something with him and he refuses to resolve it with you. What are you going to do? Call the replica police? Trusted dealer from the forum allows people to have a resolution platform for issues.

Please stop spouting nonsense and going on your crusade. You are on this forum, using the forum resources and thread, but still don't bother to learn or read and go on your crusade screaming about hostage money and conspiracy theories. It's pathetic.

I have explained it to you twice now and I hope you maybe spend some time to read. 8 years, you take from the forum and use resources but you still spout garbage.

jpereira88

Known Member
2/8/16
They have a 67-02 already but its 25,000cny, supposedly a clone movement or as close as we are gonna get…

Reactions: romito_21

kallebo

Known Member
4/12/16
They have a 67-02 already but its 25,000cny, supposedly a clone movement or as close as we are gonna get…

this is a gen.

i tried finding different color model from the same angle as the one @jpereira88 posted but couldn't.
i hope it's just bad light and terrible image quality and in reality it looks amazing.

anybody has pics from same model / position of a gen for comparision?

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
This Will be a regular rep, no clone movement here, Just look alike.

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
I think everyone’s dismissing this huge step far too quickly. Granted it’s not the 1:1 lots of people were expecting but it’s still a massive step regardless of price. Having a 67-02 with close to gen thicknesses and balance placing is a win regardless.

Swiss_goupil

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I think everyone’s dismissing this huge step far too quickly. Granted it’s not the 1:1 lots of people were expecting but it’s still a massive step regardless of price. Having a 67-02 with close to gen thicknesses and balance placing is a win regardless.
You are right. Let’s wait and see the final product