• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM67-02

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
As soon as the dial/inner ring is installed and they do something about that god awful gold balance you’ve got a half decent rep of a 200k piece

Reactions: seanizcool

Chris8535

Known Member
29/3/16
The fact that you’re saying each of these would be worth 500k+ ish to amount up to your 6 million figure tells me you wouldn’t know a gen if someone hit you in the face with it. Please stop talking nonsense if you have no idea what you’re talking about, which is evidently the case for you.

I could come up with at least 10 guys I know closely in a matter of a few seconds after reading your post let alone if you take into account the guys I haven’t thought of and the ones I don’t know who would be candidates to take a picture like that if that was their current stock or amassed together at a gathering etc.

Nobody is saying there isn’t a rep / custom movement and watch being worked on currently but all the pics of full watches that have been shared on here so far are gens. The pics of the rep development look nothing like the full watches we’ve seen so far, obviously because they’re all gens.
Jesus dude. Get a life

Reactions: Ntsmfpm28

Chris8535

Known Member
29/3/16
The watches in the pic are gens. I actually have a case of over 10 gen RMs in the home vault. But the point is that @QueTip is right, there are many guys who can afford gens like that. Like Quetip I also am in esteemed company knowing guys who can take such a pic of their own collection. We may even be referring to the same fellas 😆
We need to be open and not be limited by our own ability or propensity to spend and project it upon everyone else.
A lot of pics in this thread show gen RMs which are used by the dealers for unscrupulous marketing of their own products. Let’s be more discerning instead of being easily impressed or be carried away like a 10 year old girl on a unicorn, surrounded by moonshine and sparkles.
Are you all retarded. I’m not questioning if someone can afford them. Jesus you are shit eating wannabes who “know” rich people. All six of my neighbors are billionaires. Who gives a fuck.

I was pointing out it’s 12 of the same exact fucking model.

Reactions: Ntsmfpm28

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Are you all retarded. I’m not questioning if someone can afford them. Jesus you are shit eating wannabes who “know” rich people. All six of my neighbors are billionaires. Who gives a fuck.

I was pointing out it’s 12 of the same exact fucking model.
Oh you’re out of things to say already? You’re lame.
Exactly, who gives a fuck? Seems like you do since you’re getting your knickers in a twist so much about getting your stupid assumptions corrected.
You say you live next to billionaires but still question who would have so many watches of the same model valued wrongly at 6m and take a picture like that.
Hell, maybe it was one of your “neighbors” who took that pic of the gens, why don’t you go over there and ask them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: iskillio and legend

Chris8535

Known Member
29/3/16
Oh you’re out of things to say already? You’re lame.
Exactly, who gives a fuck? Seems like you do since you’re getting your knickers in a twist so much about getting your stupid assumptions corrected.
You say you live next to billionaires but still question who would have so many watches of the same model valued wrongly at 6m and take a picture like that.
Hell, maybe it was one of your “neighbors” who took that pic of the gens, why don’t you go over there and ask them. 🤣
I don’t know if you know but billionaires don’t wear RMs it’s just for us low end try hards.

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
Anything above $600 for this is crazy. $6500 for this Miyota movement is basically a no go. I would rather get a V72 Daytona and have leftover for a nice meal with my S.O
I completely agree, ive got a V72 sitting waiting for a new dial and case