• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

North9

Northwatch
Supporter
Certified
1/7/23
Norway
Sounds decent,what premium does he charge to do it?can get the SS in UK for around £480.
Gasket and deep crystal around £40 then someone to fit it £40-50
£560 sounds like a great deal. Mine is more🫣. Around £750 shipped. This is not my first watch from him and he is a great to deal with, and mods are always done well👍🏻

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
19/10/15
That's mine, qc. Am I just crazy or does the gold look to ..... rose ? Not yellow?

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
That's mine, qc. Am I just crazy or does the gold look to ..... rose ? Not yellow?
Lighting condition will always change gold color so I wouldn't be too worried about it. If you're really pressed just ask the seller to take pictures of it in sunlight, it will be more accurate.

But yes, in some pictures it does look mildly rose gold

Reactions: molivio

Reaps

25/9/22
its the tungsten version mate.
Looks and feels premium with all its issues

Gonna fix the bracelet, and take some wristies later
There was a claim that this particular model had a WG hue but looking at your pics it's dead on SS color lol

Reaps

25/9/22
irl indeed has that wg hue, thats positive.
Its probably the pics and the direct sunlight
Sigh, unzipping my wallet now

Shaking No Money GIF by Pudgy Penguins

wei915

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
21/10/19
I’m on the fence between choosing the tungsten version vs the SS version. I’ve read that when the watch is sized down to the wrist, the weight difference is probably only 20g +/-… not really a noticeable difference. But there seems to be a colour difference between the two versions? Considering the long term wear and parts availability, perhaps the SS version would make more sense?

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I’m on the fence between choosing the tungsten version vs the SS version. I’ve read that when the watch is sized down to the wrist, the weight difference is probably only 20g +/-… not really a noticeable difference. But there seems to be a colour difference between the two versions? Considering the long term wear and parts availability, perhaps the SS version would make more sense?
What parts of the tungsten version are you worried about wearing out lol

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Let’s just say if you walked in to the AD with the SS and they held and inspected it, they’d know something is up. Whereas with the tungsten they’ll probably try and sell you a few GMTs and Daytonas from the back.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
its the tungsten version mate.
Looks and feels premium with all its issues

Gonna fix the bracelet, and take some wristies later
Based on your huge knowledge and experience on Daytonas what (if any) would you change or modify on your watch having seen it in person? Crystal, gasket, WG plating, etc.?

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
29/4/22
USA
I’m going to put a gen crystal and gasket on mine. That’ll make it perfect