• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

wei915

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
21/10/19
What parts of the tungsten version are you worried about wearing out lol
For example, maybe replacing a pusher or crown because it was worn out or because a gen part is available? A steel part would be more readily available than tungsten. And if one part really needs to be replaced, maybe it would become a franken watch with tungsten and steel parts?

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Based on your huge knowledge and experience on Daytonas what (if any) would you change or modify on your watch having seen it in person? Crystal, gasket, WG plating, etc.?
At this stage i dont see any mods to be made given what are we looking at: default xtal is great imo, dont see the reason of even swaping a deep.
Gasket the same and wg plating might be the biggest fugazi cosidering the superb hue of the tungsten.
Gonna enjoy it ootb atm

Autobús

Conductor de Autobús
Patron
Certified
23/9/21
🇺🇸
For example, maybe replacing a pusher or crown because it was worn out or because a gen part is available? A steel part would be more readily available than tungsten. And if one part really needs to be replaced, maybe it would become a franken watch with tungsten and steel parts?
Pushers and crowns on tungsten watches are steel.

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
FYC tungsten hue vs the regular SS versions
BTF on left
Clean flagship in the middle
QF tungsten version on the right

All bracelets had been treated with oil bath for 2 days, ultrasonic cleaning and polished by @hungaryrolex

Artificial inside lightsource and natural outside cloudy: observe the cool deep stylish tone

Last edited:

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Damn you folks I'm getting one and probably will end up with two Le Mans, one from Clean and one from QF. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Valaj

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
I’m wondering, does the QF petit lemans have that same white gold hue?

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
looks nice, however sue me, but I think such an upgrade for this piece is unnecessary, since the factory xtal is fully suitable for the purpose
I think after experiencing Deep and seeing gen, I don't see paying 8x the price of deep for a gen crystal unless it's a full franken build and for completion sake. Might be blasphemy but Deep looks better. Deep only has some weakness in LEC etching and maybe some batches have tolerance but for $50 it's insane.

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
I think after experiencing Deep and seeing gen, I don't see paying 8x the price of deep for a gen crystal unless it's a full franken build and for completion sake. Might be blasphemy but Deep looks better. Deep only has some weakness in LEC etching and maybe some batches have tolerance but for $50 it's insane.
Pirates Of The Caribbean Agree GIF

Reactions: Nightwatchman67