• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Hello everyone

Recently QF released the Le Mans Daytona 126529, we have taken high-resolution photos and has been uploaded to our official website, here to share it with you to see, more details of the photos can be accessed to our official website to see.

This model has also been given a special nickname by us Chinese gamers, called the White-Eyed Wolf. Look at this wolf and you will understand.

7432fd49.png

f7f3e22f.jpg
9ba752a6.jpg

746347e4.jpg
f71a5668.jpg
c6ac9f5b.jpg
80bcd4b4.jpg
fe526e9a.jpg
799ccf3f.jpg
a3ae9541.jpg
93b60b06.jpg
3e26eb02.jpg
00bc6aa4.jpg

Thanks

There is no perfect replica, only the one you prefer.

Steve

Telegram: u/Theonewatches_steve

WhatsApp: + 86-17081934955

Email: [email protected]

Wechat: The5711

Last edited:

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
This 12 i like

I have a hard time accepting the thin subdial rings of the 12…but I like the bezel ring and the case shape

The black dial makes the watch different enough from a Panda to justify myself into another Dayto 😂

This solves everything

scarface1926

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/22
hello everyone, what do you know about the dial, have they done it right?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Let´s wait for the CF release, Tungston case and hopefully sunburst.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I agree. But what makes you think, CF will use tungsten? They never did before.
ARF just came out with Tungsten GMT and Tungsten Yachtmaster. CF 126500 was released 4 month ago. A lot of
people incl me are waiting for a 126519 and 126529. For 126519 they just need the dial which should be done in a
few weeks, same with the Le Mans ( Rotor and Glas Caseback wouldn‘t take long ). So what are they holding back of
the release? They want to make money, and these 2 watches will definitely sell like hell.
There was also a comment from a TD that CF is experimenting with Tungsten.If ARF can do, so can CF.
I am getting an ARF soon for a review.
The watches are perfect now, the only way to tell Rep or Gen is the weight on the white gold watches.

Last edited:

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
ARF just came out with Tungsten GMT and Tungsten Yachtmaster. CF 126500 was released 4 month ago. A lot of
people incl me are waiting for a 126519 and 126529. For 126519 they just need the dial which should be done in a
few weeks, same with the Le Mans ( Rotor and Glas Caseback wouldn‘t take long ). So what are they holding back of
the release? They want to make money, and these 2 watches will definitely sell like hell.

If they want to launch the Le Mans in the known "Clean-Quality" they also have to mod the movement from the 12h stop-hour to a 24h stop-hour. I am sure no one of us will really care about this detail, but I know Clean as "perfectionists". So I personally doubt, they will ever rep this model. But this is my personal humble opinion. I hope, I am wrong.

There was also a comment from a TD that CF is experimenting with Tungsten.If ARF can do, so can CF.

Let´s hope they will.

I am getting an ARF soon for a review.
The watches are perfect now, the only way to tell Rep or Gen is the weight on the white gold watches.
That´s true

Reactions: mcboom

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Sorry guys, can you help me understand where the errors are in this rep?

Dials seems right to me.... what do you mean with sunburst ?

thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: ImLateAgain

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe

thank you
The biggest error is the dial. The Gen has a very nice sunburst, QF has a black matte dial. Another big flaw is the weight - the QF is way too light. Some smaller flaws (pusher, colours etc.) are also discussed.
p.s. You can see the sunburst effect on this pic of the Gen ...

Last edited:

Reaps

-
25/9/22

thank you
Dial is very wrong

There is a slight sun burst metallic effect to it it is not flat.

The other thing Jaybee hasn't mentioned is the movement - the 24hr subdial is actually a 12hr subdial

Reactions: JayBee0815

monkeypie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/08
I actually don't mind if it is tungsten or not. Perhaps some materials scientists can correct me, but I recall that tungsten was difficult to paint or plate, so you might get issues with wear.

It probably won't be as noticeable since it has a rubber strap that would have cut down on a lot of the weight. The 12 hour counter I don't think is a deal breaker.

The dial is though.

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

-
25/9/22
I actually don't mind if it is tungsten or not. Perhaps some materials scientists can correct me, but I recall that tungsten was difficult to paint or plate, so you might get issues with wear.

It probably won't be as noticeable since it has a rubber strap that would have cut down on a lot of the weight. The 12 hour counter I don't think is a deal breaker.

The dial is though.
Tungsten is difficult to polish and engrave, and also harder for plating to adhere to it

It's a trade off, if you have full tungsten alloy case you can't plate it easily like SS reps, and also details like rehaut, PM engraving are worse

For me tungsten is a cool gimmick, sure, if it has a tungsten caseback then I won't mind but I also wouldn't want a worse rehaut etc etc

Reactions: guru

zoullo1

Horology Curious
5/7/18
Ôui, belle rep à améliorer.
Pour le poids, du métal cu-W serait bien.
Sinon, pourquoi la QF fait 14mm d'épaisseur ? la Gen fait combien ?
Merci à tous

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Ôui, belle rep à améliorer.
Pour le poids, du métal cu-W serait bien.
Sinon, pourquoi la QF fait 14mm d'épaisseur ? la Gen fait combien ?
Merci à tous
Non, la QF c’était 12.2mm a la Gen q’est 12.2mm aussi

Reactions: ATY30

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
It just needs a dial with a sunburst and I’ll buy one