• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

PatrickMilgauss

Do not accept unsolicited offers
3/5/23
Okay so my tungsten yellow gold Le Mans came in! Here’s a comparison between the standard yellow gold Le Mans. Both are obviously QF. In hand, both sized for my wrist. Man, non tungsten even feels cheaper haha. Tungsten is definitely noticeable and it won’t be hard to tell them apart. I think the plating on the tungsten is a bit lighter. The standard one looks more cheesy

Which TD did you go through for the tungsten yellow gold?

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Don't quote me but if a deep fits the QF then gen should fit. I would be more concerned about the gaskets as @xZeroCoolx stated in his posts.

RolexNewb

Getting To Know The Place
4/4/24
Sin City Las Vegas
I just ordered mine, a standard SS version. I will be delivered with Deep v2 crystal, replaced foggy gasket and waterproofed, well let’s hope it’s possible to waterproof it😅.

Here is a picture from QC before modding.
Who are you using to replace the crystal and milky gasket?

shame and accountability

23/6/24
I just ordered mine, a standard SS version. I will be delivered with Deep v2 crystal, replaced foggy gasket and waterproofed, well let’s hope it’s possible to waterproof it😅.

Here is a picture from QC before modding.
Let us know when it arrives,still on the fence about purchasing one.dont think it'll be SCG being QF . getting impatient waiting for Clean or VSF to release

Cubatobaco

Horological Specimen
Supporter
Certified
24/6/24
VA
Wondering if the Le Mans maybe a collectors items over the years. Never know. I'm too knew to know.

jetsby1

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
NYC
Wondering if the Le Mans maybe a collectors items over the years. Never know. I'm too knew to know.
I mean the gen watches absolutely but good luck getting one as a normal person. These reps on the other hand, are fairly new and hopefully they only continue to improve especially with whatever clean factory has in store. I trust them with Daytonas in general.

shame and accountability

23/6/24
Yes everything. Crystal, gasket, waterproofing and oil the rotor if it’s noisy.
Sounds decent,what premium does he charge to do it?can get the SS in UK for around £480.
Gasket and deep crystal around £40 then someone to fit it £40-50