• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Okay so my tungsten yellow gold Le Mans came in! Here’s a comparison between the standard yellow gold Le Mans. Both are obviously QF. In hand, both sized for my wrist. Man, non tungsten even feels cheaper haha. Tungsten is definitely noticeable and it won’t be hard to tell them apart. I think the plating on the tungsten is a bit lighter. The standard one looks more cheesy

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
22/4/13
Australia
Mate, maybe I am getting old with my eyes, but the WG Tungsten has a white gold hue which is great, it seems not to have that normal SS look?

Cubatobaco

Horological Specimen
Supporter
Certified
24/6/24
VA
So I received mine today as well! I couldn't be happier. This is coming from someone that said they'd never own a Daytona. Well, I was wrong. Dead wrong!

The only thing that sort of made me laugh was how big the band was compared to the other Rolex rep's I've purchased. I usually only take out 1-2 links, whereas I had to take out 4 from this. I think that's where your "weight" comes from...lol. Either way, it has a very gen feel in respect to weight. The luster of the WG is definitely more present than regular SS. We had a very cloudy day, here in VA, so trying to capture the sunburst from the dial will have to wait. I think I see it? The Chrono function is very responsive and resets like a flash. The band needs an oil bath as there are aa few squeaks, but nothing crazy. Again, I couldn't be more pleased.

PS - I had another watch arrive as well, so he jumped in the photo too!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
So I received mine today as well! I couldn't be happier. This is coming from someone that said they'd never own a Daytona. Well, I was wrong. Dead wrong!

The only thing that sort of made me laugh was how big the band was compared to the other Rolex rep's I've purchased. I usually only take out 1-2 links, whereas I had to take out 4 from this. I think that's where your "weight" comes from...lol. Either way, it has a very gen feel in respect to weight. The luster of the WG is definitely more present than regular SS. We had a very cloudy day, here in VA, so trying to capture the sunburst from the dial will have to wait. I think I see it? The Chrono function is very responsive and resets like a flash. The band needs an oil bath as there are aa few squeaks, but nothing crazy. Again, I couldn't be more pleased.

PS - I had another watch arrive as well, so he jumped in the photo too!

is the bezel slightly misaligned ?

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
The pushers still bother me. But I bought one (baby lemans), anyway.

Reactions: Reaps

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Wrong pusher length and angle. Crown guards too short.

But this QF is a beautiful release 👍

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I'll enjoy my QF Le Mans when it arrives. Not sure how often I'll wear it, but it will be cool to have in the rotation. When a "better" rep comes out, I'll be able to use this one to mod, etc.

Not sure if I'll go to the extent of having it plated, but we'll see once it comes in. In all honesty, nobody other than me will ever look at it that critically. At least not in my area.
Can you share what dealer you used?
Thanks