• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I am happy with QF’s dial on my baby lemans. The Clean dial I have (126500 white) is also fine for me.
I do not see any difference in the pushers, but I will take a better pic.
regarding the little LeMans, I would not be happy with it. The subdials are completely wrong.
126 does not have the rings in the subdial.

hqNdrK.png

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I think all this to say that QF may be good enough to scratch the itch but they still are not top tier IMO.

Reactions: Reaps

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Is the weight gain added in the middle of the bracelet?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I think all this to say that QF may be good enough to scratch the itch but they still are not top tier IMO.
Well, I think it depends on the model. QF LeMans is very good. Much better then I expected. Compared
with the clean 126520 in black I like it better.The clean is also good, but this QF is just 10 cent better.
I have a BTF 116500 Panda with clean v1 dial which is also very good. Let‘s see what Is coming up in the
next few month, clean is very slow with new releases, they did not pick up the money for the LeMans,
and have problems getting parts, VSF is manufacturing in Vietnam because of the raids. Many fabs are using
the same subcontractors.

Last edited:
Reactions: m5smg2

DimHL

Getting To Know The Place
25/7/23
Germany

Today i also received my LeMans. Both are from QF. The white gold is gain weight and the yellow gold is the regular LeMans. In Comparison with my clean Daytona the pushers are noticable different. The weight difference is also noticable and feels little bit more "valuable".

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Is the weight gain just added links or actual heavy links in the center of the bracelet?

Today i also received my LeMans. Both are from QF. The white gold is gain weight and the yellow gold is the regular LeMans. In Comparison with my clean Daytona the pushers are noticable different. The weight difference is also noticable and feels little bit more "valuable".I

DimHL

Getting To Know The Place
25/7/23
Germany
Is the weight gain just added links or actual heavy links in the center of the bracelet?

The gain weight links are a little bit heavier than the regular one. But not that much. I think the most weight gain is in the case. Here you can see the comparison. But in the gain weight version there are two extra links. Maybe to get on that weight. Because to fit my wrist I have to remove four links on the weight gain version and on the regular I have to remove two links.

Reactions: Hasslebank

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
I think what @aHero says it best

I am really impressed by the efforts they've made with the Le Mans line, I remeber when it first started out they had alot of things wrong, especially the movement, over time, they have made it to the best Le Mans replica possible.

But let's not push this QF narrative they're better than Clean until they've demonstrated it.

First glance you can already tell that the bezel is wrong (font is wrong they're using the old 116 series) and the hands they're using are wrong (look at lume plots and it's immediately obvious).

Case shape and pushers are ever so slightly off.

And while it's not super obvious in the photos, I would like to bet the dial color is also probably wrong, since the new 126508 or "champagne" dial is not urine yellow like the old champagne dial but it's more restrained and subtle with an almost rose-gold tint to it.

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
I'm completely lost.... help me...

- The best white gold Daytona 100 currently is from "QF"
- It needs a crystal and gasket change
- The chrono buttons are not well made?
- The dial is fine as is.
- Weight is incorrect but it'snot a big tell as long as it's on your wrist

tell me please.

• Love
Reactions: RolexNewb

Reaps

25/9/22
I'm completely lost.... help me...

- The best white gold Daytona 100 currently is from "QF"
- It needs a crystal and gasket change
- The chrono buttons are not well made?
- The dial is fine as is.
- Weight is incorrect but it'snot a big tell as long as it's on your wrist

tell me please.

- QF (in most people's eyes) make the best Le Mans right now. Alternative is the APSF with an incorrect dial.
- The gasket is cloudy/gray - it makes it obvious. A gasket swap should be done (and if you swap gasket why not swap crystal to Deep to make it look better?)
- The chrono buttons are too long and the angle are too steep compared to gen. Guru posted a good picture 1 page back. You can clearly see it's longer and angle is too steep.
- Dial is great, no complaints.
- Weight is not 212g like gen but 176g is sufficient.
- Obviously the 24hr subdial is actually only 12 hour in function.

Oh and obviously it's stainless steel not white gold. So you need WG plating to make it perfect.

You're welcome and you can send my $20 analysis fee to support the forum.

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
- QF (in most people's eyes) make the best Le Mans right now. Alternative is the APSF with an incorrect dial.
- The gasket is cloudy/gray - it makes it obvious. A gasket swap should be done (and if you swap gasket why not swap crystal to Deep to make it look better?)
- The chrono buttons are too long and the angle are too steep compared to gen. Guru posted a good picture 1 page back. You can clearly see it's longer and angle is too steep.

Oh and obviously it's stainless steel not white gold. So you need WG plating to make it perfect.

Yes his PP email is [email protected] for payment

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/11/16
Europe

Thanks buddy

so the problem is the buttons, in my opinion not a small problem.

Reactions: Tommygunzzzz

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Even if we return to the usual discussion, here we are talking about a few mm and a small angle, on the wrist, in movement and in reality (not in photography) it is most likely impossible to distinguish them.

Ps I know perfectly well that it is not white gold

Reaps

25/9/22
Even if we return to the usual discussion, here we are talking about a few mm and a small angle, on the wrist, in movement and in reality (not in photography) it is most likely impossible to distinguish them.

Ps I know perfectly well that it is not white gold
Well I don't want to come off as arrogant or mean but you started off your sentence with

"I'm completely lost.... help me..."... so i don't know what level you wanted me to go into detail, some people are not that knowledgeable with the replica or real of the Le Mans.....

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Dude don't worry

I meant I got lost in reading the posts about the daytona 100 and was starting to get confused.
The aggravating factor is that English is not my native language.

You have been a huge help to me.

Reactions: Reaps

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
Dude don't worry

I meant I got lost in reading the posts about the daytona 100 and was starting to get confused.
The aggravating factor is that English is not my native language.

You have been a huge help to me.
I have stock QF Le Mans and super happy with it considering price. I just have to be careful not to run into @Reaps in the street or he will call the pushers and gasket out :(