• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

Cubatobaco

Horological Specimen
Supporter
Certified
24/6/24
VA
I forgot to ask if anyone has silenced the rotor or if they think it needs to be done on their rep? Mine had a slight "wizzing" noise and today I decided to apply a drop of oil. The inside was a little dirty, so I took some time, after removing the rotor to clean what I could with some Rodeo and peg wood. It turned out very nice. Looks better to me at least. I will say that it is nearly silent now. And just when I didn't think I could love this watch anymore. Lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: trickstar911

Service

I'm New. Unknown to this website.
2/9/24
QF Base, Deep Crystal, SW Dial.

hoouFI.png
hoosl4.png

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I replaced my QF crystal and gasket. I think the improvement is worth it.

Reactions: Reaps

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
19/10/15
is the sw a significant improvement? I thought the sunburst was there already?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Have received my LeMans from Chazing time. This is one of the best watches I ever received. The watch is better then cleans new Daytonas. Crystal, bezel lume are better.Anyhow, I have a gain weight from QF in the mail and will write a review and compare both to clean when I receive it. Case is the same as clean and the pusher angle is also the same.Stay tuned….

hq7CgS.jpeg

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Have received my LeMans from Chazing time. This is one of the best watches I ever received. The watch is better then cleans new Daytonas. Crystal, bezel lume are better.Anyhow, I have a gain weight from QF in the mail and will write a review and compare both to clean when I receive it. Case is the same as clean and the pusher angle is also the same.Stay tuned….

hq7CgS.jpeg
If all 12 series QF Daytonas share the same crystal (I have a QF baby lemans), then I do not share the same sentiment. I found that replacing the QF crystal was necessary. But same with Clean. I don’t think either are better than the other.

But the pushers of the QF are completely wrong.

I am happy with QF’s dial on my baby lemans. The Clean dial I have (126500 white) is also fine for me.

Reactions: Hasslebank

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

hq7CgS.jpeg
Curious to see your QF pushers compared to Clean.

My QF and Clean pushers are considerably different.

Reactions: Reaps

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Curious to see your QF pushers compared to Clean.

My QF and Clean pushers are considerably different.

I will take better pics . I also agee on the crystals, I also have a clean
with a deep crystal and for me it is a must to upgrade. But on the pusher I do not see a difference.
Latest batch from 2 weeks ago

hqNzzj.jpeg

hqNZv1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jossé