• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

trickstar911

Known Member
6/7/11
Bath , uk
How many TDs you checked? Are you talking about the fact that none of them stock in on their website? Just ask them dealers don't really keep their websites super updated. Price should probably be around $750-800 from a TD.

Here is my QF 126529 which arrived just yesterday, fantastic and beautiful watch, with clear sunburst effect visible in the two photos from slightly different angles, I must say that the famous "milky ring around the crystal" visible in the QC photos in real life does not appear to be very Obviously for now it doesn't bother me and I don't notice it at all, so great!

S
Do you know how much more the bracelet weighs over stainles? also is the buckle weighted. I have Arf weighted GMT and all the weight is case only, thanks

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
and here is a photo of the gen lol, QF gen weight is far away from gen weight

hLUKhS.png

Reactions: Reaps

Awristocrat

Beauty is in the eye of the wrist
Certified
28/5/12
and here is a photo of the gen lol, QF gen weight is far away from gen weight

hLUKhS.png
If you do the math, this replica is 15% less weight than gen. In the grand scheme, this is not what I would call far away from gen. The rep costs less than 1% of the cheapest Le Mans currently for sale on chrono24, and you are receiving an almost 1:1 replica including true to 85% of the gen weight. Some people have completely unrealistic expectations

Awristocrat

Beauty is in the eye of the wrist
Certified
28/5/12
Think it's ok to critique, 212g has been achieved before with custom tungsten builds
Critique is fine when it is fair and constructive, saying lol gen weight is far away is not what I would call critique it is just uneducated trash negative remarks.

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Critique is fine when it is fair and constructive, saying lol gen weight is far away is not what I would call critique it is just uneducated trash negative remarks.
I mean man idk you are reading too much into his comment, no need to use such heavy language about such a trivial matter such as replica watches, it's all opinion,

To some 180g vs 220g is no difference, to some it is a difference, so it's all up to us to decide

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
It’s a great watch for the price, the semi tungsten watches give a little more heft without breaking the bank

$700 for the QF, $2000 for custom tungsten and $15000 for cnc 18k.
Anything is achievable it just depends on what you’re willing to spend

I have a few tungsten watches and you get used to the weight after a while.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I am criticizing the word GEN WEIGHT….lol….all dealers use it in their advertising. Why not write, heavy version. Gen weight is different, so they are lying. Looks like you prefer to lie.

zoullo1

Getting To Know The Place
5/7/18
Apparemment, le poids de la QF en tungstène est de 140g. Un peu légère non ?

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
I think we should still wait for the major factories before buying this watch, for the small details and especially for the weight far from the original.

• Haha
Reactions: g-yice

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I think we should still wait for the major factories before buying this watch, for the small details and especially for the weight far from the original.
Which factories do you hope properly addressing the small details and the weight?

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
CTime already said Clean is to attempt a 24hr movement correction for the Le Mans, quite frankly, to me, this is the largest hurdle and final detail aspect.

QF looks to be very good aesthetically other than in my opinion some minor case and pusher length/angle issues. So right now it's for sure undoubtedly the best.

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
29/4/22
USA
is it just me or is it starting to become an insane thing to need the weight to be 100% on point?
who the hell is gonna weigh the watch? it looks incredible just enjoy the damn thing stop being so picky or go buy yourself a genuine LeMans
This. A tungsten Le Mans rep will fool even a gen owner since link amounts on a sized watch also causes weight variance. Besides, one is going to notice a 40g difference when everything else looks so spot on

Last edited: